Research - Entry 1

Description:

Published: June 10, 2019 0 0 289
By: Cassidy Cannon, Tarleton State University
Hashtags: #AssessingCriticalThinking #Leadership #Research #Training #tsu_kine_pd_2019

This web series was about how COVID-19 has affected the work place and the ways people can deal with it. One way that they mentioned is for the people who have lost their job and are on the hunt for a new one, as well as the people that are still looking for one and had been before the pandemic. They mentioned adding more to your resume by taking any classes you can, earning new certifications, and trying to network the best you can.
They also brought up how May is Mental Awareness Month, and this is an important subject right now. People are having to stay home and have minimal contact with friends and family, which is taking its toll on mental health. We are, by nature, social beings who need interaction.
Watching this impacted me by reminding me to take time to focus on my mental health and make sure I am okay as well as the people around me. It also reminded me to keep pushing myself to pad my resume with everything that I can.