MKTG MGMT 4316 Final Report
Like Kennedy Whitten

MKTG MGMT 4316 Final Report

MKTG MGMT 4316 Final Report

Description:

Published: November 8, 2021 0 0 120
By: Kennedy Whitten, Tarleton State University

During my Marketing Management course, I was given the opportunity to write my final report over any topic I wanted to, that related to a company and their current marketing strategies and management. I chose to write my report about the company, Pollen. Pollen is a company that offers some of the best experiences for college students on a budget. They offer an incentive program for students who want to experience more life and travel during their years in college, without spending insane amounts of money. Pollen reached out to me a while back about becoming a Brand Ambassador for their company. I had virtual interviews and chat sessions with Brand Representatives to get a better idea of what exactly this company was, as I had never heard of it before. When I was assigned this project, I knew I wanted to write it about Pollen and what I learned during my time just within the interview process. I did not accept the job as a Brand Ambassador, which I explain in the report, but I did go into depth about my brief experience with their administration and employees. I highly recommend reading my report as I devoted my time into creating true research rom my personal perspective and experience.