Meet The Greeks Flyer
Like Kennedy Whitten

Meet The Greeks Flyer

Meet The Greeks Flyer

Description:

Published: November 8, 2021 0 0 123
By: Kennedy Whitten, Tarleton State University

Working as a Student Intern for the Center for Leadership, Service and Outreach, I had the opportunity of creating many designs, flyers, and social media posts to promote events that were planned for any organization that fell under the office's services. As Panhellenic Vice President of Recruitment, I personally planned Meet the Greeks, with assistance from my Greek Life Advisor, Stephanie Chambers. I knew when creating the graphic to promote this event, I had to make it appealing to the eye. Meet the Greeks is an event that all 3 councils within Tarleton's Greek Life attends in order to recruit new members to continue to success and legacy of their own chapters. The environment at this event is more casual than the formal recruitment process, therefore making it easier for Potential New Members (PNMS) to connect with chapters before going through the formal process. This also gives each chapter the chance to get to know the PNM. I definitely think the graphic I designed was well thought out and appealed to the masses, as the turnout for this event was incredible.