Consultant: Office of Research and Innovation
Like CaiAyhn Ford

Description:

Published: April 10, 2019 0 0 74
By: CaiAyhn Ford, Tarleton State University
Hashtags: #Advertising #clientexperience #collaborating #Design #Facebook #handsonexperience #handsonlearning #Handsonwork #Marketing #PublicRelations #SocialMedia #Twitter #Writing

In my Applied PR and Event Management course, we had hands-on application to give us professional practice with public relations and event management. We were split into groups and given the task to translate our client's needs into action.

The Office of Research and Innovation wanted to promote its new initiatives. My group and I met with our client every week, for 11 weeks. We came up with plans for our client to reach their target audience, and created promotional and informational material for them to use for the years to come. Our client posted us to their social media and used the flyer, poster, and student profile designs we created. This opportunity gave me the chance to work with a real client. I learned how to come up with ideas and execute them while including their wants and needs, and giving my expertise in the field.

Attachments:

student researcher poster.pptx 2.0 MB

Tagged Teammates:

• Laquishea Coleman
  • Taylor Holbert