Leadership - Entry 2

We got to watch Rudy with Rudy. After the movie he came up on stage and people were able to ask him...

Leadership - Entry 1

First picture is Rudy giving his speech and the second is picture proof of me there(I'm the one on the...

Membership - Entry 1

National Strength and Conditioning association(NSCA) Membership Pd point submission

Service - Entry 3

Every Monday the volleyball team has been volunteering to work Angel League. The picture I submitted...

Service - Entry 2

I volunteered to work the Stephenville Optimist Relays. I went to school at SHS and competed in track...

Leadership - Entry 2

Prior to attending the speaker series, my teammates and I went to the expo that was held in the volleyball...

Leadership - Entry 1

A few of my volleyball teammates and I went to the Dr. Sadler Speaker Series on March 21st. Rudy was...

Service - Entry 1

I volunteered at the second annual Stephenville Special Olympics. This year I got with SISD and asked...

Service - Entry 3

March 20,2018 Rudy Ruettiger arrived at Tarleton for the Sadler Series and for day 1 he sat down with...

Service - Entry 2

March 21,2018 A friend and I went to the Expo that was held in the Wisdom Gym (small) and received some...

Service - Entry 1

March 22, 2018 I had the opportunity to participate in the Special Olympics for all of Stephenville...

Membership - Entry 1

I became a member of the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches (TABC). My coach from high school is...