Service - Entry 4

Fall 2017 I volunteered in the Laboratory for Wellness and Motor Behavior. This was the more rewarding...

Service - Entry 3

April 7th 2017, Kinesiology majors volunteered to serve at field day. We organized game requiring physical...

Service - Entry 2

April 1st 2017, I participated in the Tarleton Round Up with a group of women from Alpha Gamma Delta...

Fitness - Entry 3

Spring 2017, I participated on an intramural Volleyball team with Women from Alpha Gamma Delta and Men...

Fitness - Entry 2

Fall 2017, I participated in an intramural softball team. We had five wins. I think we could have had...

Fitness - Entry 1

On October 21st, 2017, my roommate and I participated in the 5K put on by the Recreational Center. This...

Leadership - Entry 2

2017 I was the Director of Leadership in Alpha Gamma Delta. My job was to find activities for sister...

Service - Entry 1

On January 24th 2017, I participated in leading a field day for Brawner 3rd graders. We set up several...

Certifications - Entry 1

Spring 2017 I took the course First Aid and CPR (KINE 1306). We learned how to perform CPR, use an AED...

Membership - Entry 2

Fall 2016 I participated in formal recruitment and became a member of the Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity.

Membership - Entry 1

Above is the verification of my membership in Phi Eta Sigma. This is an Academic Honor Society I was...