electomagnetism project

research project on the topic electromagnatism

Reguengos de Monsaraz

Reguengos de Monsaraz is the second largest city in the district of √Čvora (the largest city in the...

2018 Prague Study Abroad Class

Study abroad class with the college of Agriculture and Natural Resources to the Czech Republic and Poland

Nutrition Plan for Hogs

Another project/homework we had in Livestock Managment was to pick a show & then plan how we would feed...

National FFA Convention Intern

I was an intern for a week in Indianapolis at National FFA Convention. At the convention we helped work...

Internship

Managing and maintaining the raw land of 650 acres. This task is huge for one man. Having and endless...

Tropical Ecology- Costa Rica 2018

To volunteer is to freely give up your time, to accomplish a task you have been given, and expect nothing...

ESA SW Branch Meeting Student Poster Presentation

The basis behind this project is to convince land owners converting coastal Bermuda grass into native...

Entomology Booth: Tarleton Outdoors 2018

Members of the Tarleton Entomological Society participated in a community out reach event to demonstrate...

Lowrance Ranch Duck Habitat design

While at Lowrance Ranch I was helping plan a new type of prototype duck habitat for this part of Texas...

Texas Farm Bureau

Texas Farm Bureau came to interview me at the pea farm to see exactly what I do. I have been involved...

New Horizons

I was attending the New Century Farmer conference in Des Moines, Iowa in July 2017. A man pulled me...