Promotional Flyer

I created this flyer as a project for my PR Writing course. This was handed out to promote Hellogoodbye's...

Papua New Guinea Poster

I was to design a poster for Papua, New Guinea. I wanted to keep it compatible with the brochure design...

Wine Pull Poster

Here is a wine pull poster I created. It was blown up to be a 2' x 3' sign during an event.

Grubco Advertisements

These are two advertisements for businesses that were featured in the 2018 Woman's Wednesday Club program...

Ad for Woman's Wednesday Program

This is an advertisement I made for the Woman's Wednesday Club's 2018 program that I designed. The advertisement...

Program Page

The Granbury Women's Wednesday Club hosts an annual fundraiser for their charity. This year, I designed...

Newsletter for local business in Stephenville,TX

Goals for this assignment: To learn what type of a newsletter an organization needs, its frequency of...

Marketing

Designed promotions for recruiting new members for the Residence Hall Association

Student Center Changes Infographic Design

Throughout my job, I have the opportunity to branch out and try new things. One of those things is graphic...

Social Media Graphic Designs

Graphic design is an integral part of social media. When graphics are not provided, but are needed...

Mock Business Promotional Brochure

This is a project part of the mock business promotion assignment for Promotional Writing. My partner...