YouTube Content Creator

I absolutely love to make videos! I have my own YouTube channel where I vlog college life and whatever...

B.o.B. Concert

This semester I was able to help bring B.o.B. to Tarleton. One of my main jobs was creating a marketing...

Lambda Chi Alpha Recruitment

Lambda Chi Alpha Fall Recruitment Week. I made this flyer to advertise what Lambda Chi would be hosting...

PR Writing

In this class I created mock PR documents for H-E-B.

Virtual Programming: kind•ness (noun)

Residents will have a chance to dive into a conversation about healthy relationships and consent. The...

15 Minute Micro-Social: We rise by lifting others.

Resident's grab a balloon with a message in it promoting different messages of kindness. Residents pop...

Mock Client Online Newsroom

Created an Online Newsroom with Canva. Here I highlighted the boutique's best sellers within the past...

Ad for Event

Drafted this design for an event for Bridge Street Market using Canva.

Marketing Flyer

During my time as an intern, the Beans and Franks coffee shop bought The Pizza Place in Stephenville...

News letter

I created this news letter to be sent out to potential clients of Kendra's Events.

Brochure for Punchy's Boutique

Created this brochure to show the production team that is hosting Cowboy Christmas in the Stockyards...

Newsletter for Punchy's Boutique

Newsletter was created to shop the links that are linked to the website as well showing different services...