Concert Review

My first attempt at music journalism. An assignment for Jazz History. A concert review for jazz fusion...

Press Release

Here is example of a press release for Culligan.

Online Newsroom

In my online newsroom you will learn who to contact, about us, board of directors/ list of Culligan...

Greer's Ranch Cafe PR Writing Campaign

In this project, I created a social media campaign, online newsroom, news release, newsletter, and a...

Thoughts

Thoughts Publication Date: May 2018 Publication Description: Tarleton State University | Volume 24...

Cabana & Bar Menus Summer 2020

I designed and updated the cabana and bar menus for the summer 2020 season. I included QR code menus...

News Release for the AFTD

I created a news release for the AFTD to inform the media of the upcoming 'Volunteer Appreciation Week.'...

Brochures for the AFTD

I was asked to convert the current AFTD Volunteer Opportunity' flyer into a brochure. These were the...

President Dr. James Hurley Fall 2020 Retrospective

I was tasked to write the Fall 2020 semester retrospective from the perspective of Tarleton's President...

The JTAC on Tarleton's New Strategic Plan

I was asked on April 8 to attend the new Strategic Plan Meeting as a JTAC representative. I was to recap...

News Release

This news release was announcing the closure of "40 Cans for Lent," a canned food donation drive hosted...

Brochure

The purpose of this brochure was to inform when and where the Catholic Charities of San Antonio Mobile...