S. 3198: Suicide Prevention Act Advocacy

In this assignment, I had to learn and effectively advocate for students, clients, patients, and the...

Anthony Travel - Email Communications Specialist

While working for Anthony Travel I was the Email Communications Specialist. I worked with the graphic...

Career Autobiography

This assignment combines information from what I learned in career assessment results and theoretical...

Boutique Social Marketing

As the assistant store and marketing manager at a local boutique, I had the opportunity to dive into...

Intern2Learn Reflection essay

Reflection Essay for Spring 2020 Intern2Learn Assistant Intern Position with the Tarleton Writing Center

Empirical Research Report

This assignment had me to write up an empirical research report to a business and technology of my choice...

Hand-markup

This assignment was given to use hand-markups when editing in Chicago Manual Style for a client.

Sample Two

For this assignment, I was asked write a story for the Texan News Service. I decided to write about...

Sample One

For this assignment, I was asked to write a news article for the Texan News Service. This story contained...

Social Media Campaign

This is a social media campaign that my client asked me to put together over her business receiving...

English Handbook Edit

For this project, I was assigned the student handbook for the Tarleton State University english handbook...

People in Passing (A Blog)

This link leads you to my blog which discusses life lessons we can learn through the work environment...