Annual Chamber Banquet 2022 Program

For the 2022 Annual Chamber Banquet, I was asked to revamp the program that would be handed out at the...

Comanche Chamber of Commerce Spring 22' Newsletter

While interning at the Comanche Chamber of Commerce, I was given the task to create the Spring 2022...

Chapman 3C Cattle Company Press Release

This was a press release written to be posted from a larger site to several other news sites to improve...

Fundraiser Flyer

I created a flyer for the fundraiser my capstone team and I hosted for the Chron's and Colitis Foundation...

Shaved Ice- A Short Story

"Shaved Ice" is a short story that I wrote for a class assignment. This story sheds light on a child's...

Songbird- A Poem

I wrote "Songbird" for my now-fiancé. This poem was published in the 2020 Tarleton Anthology.

Texas Social Media Conference Press Release

I created a press release for the Texas Social Media Conference to be sent to different news outlets...

Texas Social Media Conference Logo

Creating the logo for the Texas Social Media Conference has possibly been the hardest thing I have done...

Greer's Ranch Cafe PR Writing Campaign

In this project, I created a social media campaign, online newsroom, news release, newsletter, and a...

Thoughts

Thoughts Publication Date: May 2018 Publication Description: Tarleton State University | Volume 24...

Cabana & Bar Menus Summer 2020

I designed and updated the cabana and bar menus for the summer 2020 season. I included QR code menus...