Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...

They Still Need Help

During a class spring break trip to Rockport for disaster relief, I took photos and videos of the town...

Service - Entry 1

September 28th of 2018 I was a volunteer for the Bosque River Day with the fourth graders. i learned...

Pink Warrior Angles 5K

5k run for Team Marily, October 6th at 10am to raise awareness about cancer patients and to help a family...

Blood Donation

During this blood donation, I was able to give platelets and plasma.

Trail Blazer Volunteer

The Trail Blazer Trailer visited the Memphis Public Library in Memphis, Texas. Exhibits are mapped to...

NASM Certification

I am a certified personal trainer for honorably fulfilling all of the requirements prescribed by the...

A Service Day to Honor Children

The Magic Yarn Project strengthened my commitment to the community and by gaining valuable leadership...

ALE

Applied Learning Experience ALE paper ALE power point with pictures

Texan Movers

Every year we help out with Texan Movers. This event helps freshmen get moved into their dorms. We unload...

Teacher Trot

Our cohort helped out with the 2017 Teacher Trot! We helped with any injuries as well and passing out...

Silver Taps

Every year, Tarleton puts on an event called "Silver Taps" in which they remember everyone who was involved...