Spring 2018 Volunteer Reflection

This essay describes the challenges I face in the spring of 2018, while volunteering and not, and how...

move in day

on move-in we helped the freshman move into dorms.

Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...

They Still Need Help

During a class spring break trip to Rockport for disaster relief, I took photos and videos of the town...

Service - Entry 1

September 28th of 2018 I was a volunteer for the Bosque River Day with the fourth graders. i learned...

Leadership - Entry 1

Lead/Participated in a flag football team of half special needs individuals and half non-special needs...

Service - Entry 2

I worked with PAWS, (Pets Are Worth Saving), a local organization in Stephenville dedicated to opening...

Service - Entry 1

I helped volunteer as an extra at the color chaos 5K and fun run at the Stephenville city park on October...

NASM Certification

I am a certified personal trainer for honorably fulfilling all of the requirements prescribed by the...

ALE

Applied Learning Experience ALE paper ALE power point with pictures

Serving Tarleton

Volunteering at the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Health and Wellness Center at Tarleton State University.

Disaster Relief Team

This is the team that I helped lead to do disaster relief after hurricane Harvey. While we were there...