A little help can go a long way

In this project I donated canned food that others can use that I no longer did. This project has taught...

R-Word : Spread the Word to End the Word

Spreading the word of the new "R" word, Respect. It's a national campaign to end the use of the word...

Hispanic Student Organization Homecoming '16

We are at Tarleton State University's Homecoming 2016. Here we decorated a float to represent our organization.

Hispanic Heritage Month

I made a flyer for the Hispanic Student Organization club at Tarleton State University. It was for the...

Spring 2018 Volunteer Reflection

This essay describes the challenges I face in the spring of 2018, while volunteering and not, and how...

move in day

on move-in we helped the freshman move into dorms.

Service - Entry 2

Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...

They Still Need Help

During a class spring break trip to Rockport for disaster relief, I took photos and videos of the town...

Service - Entry 1

September 28th of 2018 I was a volunteer for the Bosque River Day with the fourth graders. i learned...

Leadership - Entry 1

Lead/Participated in a flag football team of half special needs individuals and half non-special needs...