Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Tarleton Traditions

I was the videographer and on this project. We went to nearly every event during homecoming week to...

Bonefire Construction

I was the director for this project where we explored the construction of the traditional homecoming...

Race to D-Hall

My directing debut. I wrote, shot, and edited this video about a Tarleton student trying to get to the...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...

Parking With the Dark Side

A fun, dramatic video I helped script and also act in.

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Tarleton Homecoming Traditions Film

The object of this project was to great a two minute long film over something related to Tarleton. I...

Two universities' approach to video capture

This is a co-presentation that I did at the Texas Blackboard Users Group 2017 conference. My co-presenter...

"Goodfellas" Film Stereotyping Analysis

This essay takes a look into the stereotypical behavior in 1960's America in the Northeast portrayed...