Withdrawal Period Project #4

A promotional video over the withdrawal period before slaughter.

National Candidate Officer Workshop

A promotional video over the National Officer Candidates that come to Tarleton for a workshop with Dr...

Weekend Challenge

A weekend challenge from videoing to editing.

Marketing Role Playing Assignment

In this assignment, I had to come up with 4 questions listed below and interview a fellow classmate...

Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Video Production

In my Video Production course, I created an explanatory video, branding video, and two PSA videos. I...

Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Tarleton Traditions

I was the videographer and on this project. We went to nearly every event during homecoming week to...

Bonefire Construction

I was the director for this project where we explored the construction of the traditional homecoming...

Race to D-Hall

My directing debut. I wrote, shot, and edited this video about a Tarleton student trying to get to the...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...