Photo Essay

I got a chance to create a photo essay in my news photography course I took over the fall semester of...

Costa Rica- Tropical Ecology Study Abroad

This is a video I have put together to show the diversity of the Cloud Forest in Monteverde and the...

ALE Artificat Submission

This photo is of me on top of the iconic Spanish Steps in the Piazza di Spagna in Rome, Italy.

REAL reflection: Paris Fashion Study Abroad

R.E.A.L. reflection from my experiences on the Fashion Studies Paris study abroad (5/20/2018-5/30/2018)

Jeckyl and Hyde: The Rebuild of the Texas Coast

As a part of my Crisis Communications Class, we assisted with disaster relief in Rockport, TX. While...

Photography

I have experience with graduation and blogger portraits as well as capturing moments in time with scenery...

Study Abroad - Italy

These Are documents and photos highlighting my experiences while studying abroad in Italy.

Ducal Palace Urbino, Italy

Attached is the powerpoint I did over the Ducal Palace in Urbino, Italy. I have also attached a reflection...

Study Abroad: Greece

Studied the history of mathematics in Greece for 3 weeks.

Fake travel brochure

I created this brochure from scratch in InDesign. The information is all legitimate because I researched...

People to People Trip

Pictures from a trip I took to Australia and New Zealand in 2014 with People to People.

Southern Africa Study Abroad 2017

I was a part of the Southern Africa Study Abroad during the summer of 2017. I learned much about the...