The Power Behind Creative Low Ropes

This presentation was given at the Texas Outdoor Leadership Conference. It emphasizes that the activities...

Bi-Weekly Report 11/29-12/06/2020

Write a bi-weekly journal entry on your work. This should be a simple reflection on any projects you...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

The purpose of this research project is to capture the experiences and perceptions of the McLennan County...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

The Purple Pantry group had the pleasure to work with Tarleton's Purple Pantry to come up with ideas...

Fitness - Entry 2

On Saturday 21, 2020, I participated in the Tarleton State University Turkey Tort on the Stephenville...

Fitness - Entry 1

Over the course of the semester, I have had the honor of being apart of the Tarleton State Club Volleyball...

Fitness - Entry 1

I typed out my workout plan for one week. I included leg, abs, and cardio workouts throughout the week.

Certifications - Entry 1

I took a online course for CPR and an AED certification. I received the certification after I went through...

Certifications - Entry 3

I received the certificate for unified sports coaching on November 10, 2020. I Believe this is a course...

Certifications - Entry 2

I am proud to state that I have completed my concussion protocol certification. This is huge especially...

Certifications - Entry 1

CPR/First Aid/AED Training Completion Certificate.