Fitness - Entry 1

Today is January 21, 2020 and it was my very first workout in the recreational center here at Tarleton...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

In this project the student learned how statistical research applies to social work.

Certifications - Entry 2

This spring 2020 semester I worked on obtaining my International Sports Sciences Association Nutrition...

Connections

You can find the Portfolium members who you are not connected in a few ways. You can use the search...

Certifications - Entry 1

CPR/first aid/AED

ALE Reflection Assignment

This paper is over my internship with Russell Feed & Supply and Purina Mills Inc. this summer. Also...

Nepal Story video

This is my story telling video of my internship to Nepal June 2019.

Service - Entry 2

I decided to donate a toy to the kinesiology toy drive. I got a basketball hoop and ball for the kid...

Design for Instruction

Design for Instruction https://gotarleton-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/perla_tello_go_tarleton_edu/EWL-Oz9n0JlBsL733AQ5JlkBAeVGQv7xqLoqEKj829rA-g?e=dhZS9v...

Membership - Entry 3

I chose to become a member of the ACSM because of the resources they offer. From journals about sports...

Presentation of Outreach Involvement

SEA Phages Discovery Outreach Program was used to help local high school students understand the greater...

Fitness - Entry 1

After giving birth to a baby, I needed something that could help me get back into the gym and start...