Service - Entry 1

I volunteered to work Eastland High School track meet. 2:30-9pm. I raised green and red flags for zone...

Fitness - Entry 2

In the pictures above, walks you through my workouts throughout the week, for the week of 01/24/2022...

Leadership - Entry 2

I am a senior captain of the Tarleton State University track and field team. Above is a picture that...

Service - Entry 3

I worked in raking the long jump pit after each jump for about 2 hours

Service - Entry 3

Me and my teammates were asked by my coach to help with the Stephenville middle school meet on March...

Service - Entry 5

I worked as a volunteer at the Optimist Relays at Lem Brock Field on March 31st. I worked the Varsity...

Service - Entry 4

On march 24th I worked as a volunteer at the middle school track meet held at Lem Brock Field. I worked...

Fitness - Entry 1

I am a college track & field athlete and my classification is a sprinter. I am under Coach Holland...

Certifications - Entry 4

I have a certification from NFHS in officiating track and field. Through this certification, I learned...

Service - Entry 2

Optimist relays on 3/25 worked from 330-730pm at the Triple jump event and time picking.

Fitness - Entry 1

I am on the Tarleton Track and Field Team as a Decathlete for the 2020 fall semester. I am on scholarship...

Fitness - Entry 1

I have been running track here for 4 years. This is my last and final year and I have learned so much...