CPR PREZI FOR Hlth Phy Ed Sec Sch (KINE-3365-010)

Described the process of which CPR should be administered to a infant all the way up to an adult.

Staff Professional Development Outline

For my presentation to the faculty and staff over Professional Development, I created an outline of...

move in day

on move-in we helped the freshman move into dorms.

They Still Need Help

During a class spring break trip to Rockport for disaster relief, I took photos and videos of the town...

Agricultural Communication: Powell Ranches Website

As an assignment for a Agriculture Communications class, we were to produce a communication piece of...

Pink Warrior Angles 5K

5k run for Team Marily, October 6th at 10am to raise awareness about cancer patients and to help a family...

Business Communication Chapter Presentation

This is a group project that I did along with two other classmates. We each did our own sections and...

Hacky Sack Crossbow

The goal of this project was to successfully create a mechanically powered device that could launch...

ALE Assignment

I had the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica this summer to study Tropical Ecology. This was only my...

A Policy & Procedure

My research paper for leadership class is how to implement a new policy and procedure on end-of-shift...

Women in the Academy Conference

Co-presented with Ms. Mandolen Mull and Mrs. Allison Jones at Women in the Academy Conference: Advocating...

Policy Analysis: Taxes and Fundraising

Policy analysis surrounding tax legislation for non-profit fundraising and the need for revisions.