Fitness - Entry 1

Participated in the Intramural cornhole tournament! Sadly my partner and I did not make it to far in...

T.A.B. Leadership Team 2021-2022

During the Tarleton Activities Board 2020-2021 banquet, I was recognized to serve on the Leadership...

Fitness - Entry 1

I participated on two intramural teams in Fall 2021. One was a intramural flag football team and the...

Fitness - Entry 1

This Race for Change 5k was a great time for a great cause. I got to experience my first 5k run with...

Fitness - Entry 3

I participated in a study for one of my teammates classes. They asked for as many people as possible...

Fitness - Entry 1

I play on the Tarleton softball team and I am a freshman. I hope to play until I am a senior! I am proud...

Capstone Course Work

This project was created in my capstone class, The goal of this project was to find a creative way to...

CII Newsletter Redesign

In my Tech Writing and Editing class, we were put in a group to redesign a newsletter for CII (Center...

Team Building Ropes Course

For our Leadership class, we went to the Tarleton ropes course and participated in team building activities...

Fitness - Entry 3

My name is Colby Howard and I am the captain of an intramural basketball team called the Mountain Cats...