Head Start Research Project

The research group conducted a research project to further enhance male engagement in early childhood...

Fatherhood Engagement in Early Childhood Education

The powerpoint is a research presentation pertaining to enhancing male engagement in early childhood...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

The attached document is my applied learning experience. I provide a description of the skills and knowledge...

GIF Challenges for Tarleton's Instagram Story

Created these for the Tarleton instagram story for students to be interactive and repost with responses.

Summative Reflection

Summative Reflection of Applied Learning Experiences in Health and Physical Education for Secondary...

Summative Reflection

Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Final Assignment Submission

When it comes to topics and ideas learned throughout a semester, it is always nice to give examples...

Developmental & Disability Assessment Across Cultu

Developing an assessment report based on compiled results of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire...

ALE Assignment

I had the opportunity to travel to Costa Rica this summer to study Tropical Ecology. This was only my...