Internship - Mob Grazing in Constant Flux

Presentation and Reflection for 2019 Summer Internship with Addison Ranch.

Breeds of Beef Cattle Presentation

This project is designed to identify various breeds of beef cattle. The speaker will present to a high...

Fulbright Eco-Leader: Land in Focus

In 2013, I received a $4,000 grant from the Fulbright Canada-RBC Eco-Leadership Program to establish...

Fulbright Eco-Leader: Bats and Wind Energy

In 2014, I received a $4,000 grant from the Fulbright Canada-RBC Eco-Leadership program to fund an education...

Fulbright Eco-Leadership: Water Resource Education

In 2011, I received a $4000 grant from the Fulbright Canada-RBC Eco-Leadership Program to create a workshop...

Tropical Ecology- Costa Rica 2018

To volunteer is to freely give up your time, to accomplish a task you have been given, and expect nothing...

Small Engine Report

Our assignment was to disassemble and reassemble a Briggs & Stratton "L head" lawnmower engine. Then...

Letter to a Senator

Our assignment was to write a letter to a senator or congress person about current issues in agriculture.

Managing Livestock

Managed and tended to over 100 head of roping steers, beef calves, dairy calves, horses and bucking...

Texas Farm Bureau

Texas Farm Bureau came to interview me at the pea farm to see exactly what I do. I have been involved...

New Horizons

I was attending the New Century Farmer conference in Des Moines, Iowa in July 2017. A man pulled me...