Upcoming Sports Article

Article written to feature upcoming sports for Tarleton State University in the Spring of 2021.

Tarleton vs Mississipp College Football Recap

I filmed and edited a short recap of the Tarleton vs Mississippi College football game. I used a Sonya7III...

Tarleton Baseball recruitment website photos

I conceptualized, photographed, and edited photos for the Tarleton Baseball recruitment website to increase...

Tarleton State Softball Practice

These are photos I captured of the Tarleton softball team practicing for their upcoming 2021 Spring...

Cheerleading Team

Being a part of the Tarleton State Cheerleading team means that we have the honor of cheering on students...

Certifications - Entry 2

I am proud to state that I have completed my concussion protocol certification. This is huge especially...

Illegal Use of Steroids Training

I learned in this training that the abuse in steroids is highest among highschool aged kids, athletes...

Project Proposal: Burnout in Coaches Children

Project Proposal: Is there a correlation between athletes whose parents are/were their coaches, compared...

Fitness - Entry 2

In fall of 2018, I again participated in Tarleton's intramural volleyball. I enjoyed playing so much...

Membership - Entry 3

Today on 02/04/21, I reregistered for my membership on the THSCA (Texas High School Coaching Association)...

referee clinic

I went to a reffing clinic so that I will be able to ref basketball games in Stephenville this season.

Fitness - Entry 1

I am a college track & field athlete and my classification is a sprinter. I am under Coach Holland...