EBP Research-Effectiveness of Dry Needling

Dry needling use has grown in the past decade in the treatment of myofascial pain. There have been various...

Texan TV News 11-15-17

Latricia Powell brings you the latest news from Tarleton State University and the Associated Press.

Receiving Can Food Drive

Today I donated fifteen canned goods to the Recgiving Canned Food Drive located in the Rec Sports Center...

The Big Leagues

For a project in a communications class we were asked to interview someone that currently has our "dream...

Youth Summer Basketball Camp Itinerary

One of my first tasks as an intern was to design a basketball camp itinerary, for the coaching interns...

Texan TV News 4-24-17

McKenzi Jordan brings you the latest news from Tarleton State University and the Associated Press.

American Quarter Horse Association Membership

This is my membership to the American Quarter Horse Association. This membership is of an elite organization...

Jump Roping

My suite mate/ twin brother started teaching me the ways of the rope when we attended TSU in the Fall...

Boswell Varsity Soccer '16-'17

My junior year is when I began playing soccer for my school. I was on the varsity team my senior year...

Fundamentals of Coaching

In this course I learned the basics of coaching and how to handle certain situations

Intramural Basketball

Played intramural basketball in 2016, and 2017.

Tarleton Basketball

My photo used in this story came in 2nd place at the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Awards