Boutique Social Marketing

As the assistant store and marketing manager at a local boutique, I had the opportunity to dive into...

National Police Week Social Media Posts

Cross Timbers Family Services celebrated National Police Week by partnering with police departments...

Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Social Media Campaign

This is a social media campaign that my client asked me to put together over her business receiving...

Social Media Campaign

This Social Media Campaign was created for a mock client who owns a bakery. They had a special give...

Media Kit for Stephenville Maurices Instagram

In my Public Relations Writing class one of my assignments was to create a media kit/ online newsroom...

Computer Mediated Communication assignments

These assignments are from my computer mediated communication (CMC) course. We had to write a book review...

Social Media

This was a graphic that I created for the Habitat for Humanity instagram page. This quote from the CEO...

Ameriflight Intern Experience

As part of the scheduled social media post across multiple platforms, photos were uploaded with captions.

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Annie Jr. Cast Announcements

These are just a couple examples of the graphics I created that announced each cast member for the upcoming...

PRSSA Advertisement

This was a graphic I created for the PRSSA Instagram account that announced Duff Goldman's speaking...