Marketing

Designed promotions for recruiting new members for the Residence Hall Association

Honors Week Feature: Dr. Geye

This was a video I posted on Facebook during Honors Week. Dr. Geye is an Honors professor and alumni...

Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Honors College Intern 2 Learn Reflection 2018

This is the description of my internship and how it relates to my coursework at Tarleton State University...

Social Media Management

I run Hayden's Facebook page and keep his followers updated on his new music, gigs, and upcoming videos.

LJT Ticket Raffle Sale Flyer

This flyer was created to advertise the association's raffle ticket sale and to help increase sales...

Flyer for All-Terrain Fitness

A flyer created for All-Terrain Fitness in Mineral Wells, TX using Adobe InDesign.

Social Media Management-Denton County Youth Fair

Management of content for the Denton County Youth Fair's Facebook page. Scheduling and creating posts...

Social Media Management for the NAJRAE

Management of the the Facebook page for the North American Junior Red Angus Event. Scheduling of posts...

Marketing Flyers

These are just a few examples of some of the flyers and images that I designed as the Marketing Intern...

Silver Wings Boutique Instagram

Create content to be distributed. Photograph clothing. Respond to customer questions. Create ideas for...

Silver Wings Boutique VIP Page

Create page content to be distributed on the Silver Wings Boutique VIP Facebook page. Host live sales...