IO Ranch Media and Writings

Created different Publishable pieces for the IO Ranch to help them better reach their clients.

Continuing Education Marketing

This is a few of the sandwich boards and social media graphics I have made for Continuing Education.

Service Week Marketing Materials

Here is a glimpse into the marketing materials I developed for Service Week 2018.

State of the city Address 2018

The 2018 State of the City has jumped from 100 people to over 200. I got the idea to expand the luncheon...

Marketing

Designed promotions for recruiting new members for the Residence Hall Association

Honors Week Feature: Dr. Geye

This was a video I posted on Facebook during Honors Week. Dr. Geye is an Honors professor and alumni...

Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Honors College Intern 2 Learn Reflection 2018

This is the description of my internship and how it relates to my coursework at Tarleton State University...

Social Media Management

I run Hayden's Facebook page and keep his followers updated on his new music, gigs, and upcoming videos.

LJT Ticket Raffle Sale Flyer

This flyer was created to advertise the association's raffle ticket sale and to help increase sales...

Flyer for All-Terrain Fitness

A flyer created for All-Terrain Fitness in Mineral Wells, TX using Adobe InDesign.

Social Media Management-Denton County Youth Fair

Management of content for the Denton County Youth Fair's Facebook page. Scheduling and creating posts...