Counselor Interview Project

A one hour interview with Mrs. Jennifer Seekins, Licensed Professional Counselor and lead counselor...

Hand motions for Error Correction Poster

This is a poster to show a few hand motions to teach students to help each other correct speaking errors.

Health Presentation

This is a presentation and worksheet made about Environmental Health. We discussed environmental issues...

Breeds of Beef Cattle Presentation

This project is designed to identify various breeds of beef cattle. The speaker will present to a high...

Rodeo Article

A rodeo article for a magazine, created for a problems course.

Service Day 2018 (Magic Yarn Project)

Magic yarn project a non-profit organization that helps bring smiles to face of children with cancer...

Special Topic Research Presentation

This is a PowerPoint I created as a visual aid to teach a course about the topic of "Paper Money in...

Method Demonstration

In my Agricultural Extension and Industry Methods class, a group assignment was to create a method demonstration...

Marketing Role Playing Assignment

In this assignment, I had to come up with 4 questions listed below and interview a fellow classmate...

Business Communication Chapter Presentation

This is a group project that I did along with two other classmates. We each did our own sections and...

Internship Portfolio

This project represents a wide array of tasks that were completed throughout my internship for fisheries...

Nursing in the United Kingdom

This project was about shortage of nurses in United Kingdom and the factors affecting it. The power...