Alinsco Insurance Prezi

Created a Prezi for the agents to get a better understand on what we offer to our agents as an insurance...

Human Resources Comparison Powerpoint

This is part two of the human resource comparison project. We were to basically put our essay into a...

Human Resources Comparison Essay

In this AP style essay, my group and I were to compare human resource management with anything. We were...

Skeptical Philosopher

I was called a skeptic for questioning many studies and findings philosophically from leaders within...

PTSD & Age

As a Combat Veteran, from the ages of 17-30, I was curious to see how PTSD affects a person at different...

Students' Language Acquisition Assessment Scale

This observation scale was created and copyrighted to assess English language learners' acquisition...

Theory Position and Comparison Paper

This paper deals with comparing theories in counseling to help me decide which theory best fits my style...

Concept Analysis

A concept analysis is used to examine different aspects of a concept/variable in order to achieve optimal...

A Strategic Plan

The identified problem involves increased turnover rate and decreased staff retention, which is extremely...

Organizational Behavior

Leadership versus management: Leaders positively guide a crew for the absolute optimal outcomes for...

Research ALE

Methods of Social Work Research Final project and application. Research project was conducted with Christian...

ALE Reflection Fall 2018

This is the ALE Reflection for Research that was done in the Fall of 2018.