Students' Language Acquisition Assessment Scale

This observation scale was created and copyrighted to assess English language learners' acquisition...

Theory Position and Comparison Paper

This paper deals with comparing theories in counseling to help me decide which theory best fits my style...

Concept Analysis

A concept analysis is used to examine different aspects of a concept/variable in order to achieve optimal...

A Strategic Plan

The identified problem involves increased turnover rate and decreased staff retention, which is extremely...

Organizational Behavior

Leadership versus management: Leaders positively guide a crew for the absolute optimal outcomes for...

Research ALE

Methods of Social Work Research Final project and application. Research project was conducted with Christian...

ALE Reflection Fall 2018

This is the ALE Reflection for Research that was done in the Fall of 2018.

Human Trafficking PowerPoint

I had to create a human trafficking PowerPoint in my LifeSpan and Development Psychology course.

Human Trafficking PowerPoint

Nutrition Plan for Hogs

Another project/homework we had in Livestock Managment was to pick a show & then plan how we would feed...

Residue Avoidance Plan

This was a project we had, while we were learning about residue tolerance levels and the importance...