Wolbachia in the COI gene of Arthropods

A project done in a Genetic Techniques laboratory under the direction of Dr. Dustin Edwards at Tarleton...

Laboratory for Wellness and Motor Behavior Intern

Interned in the Kinesiology wellness lab in the Spring of 2019 for 16 weeks, working with clients on...

2018 Prague Study Abroad Class

Study abroad class with the college of Agriculture and Natural Resources to the Czech Republic and Poland

Research Reflection

This is all the projects that were conducted in my Methods of Social Work Research course that was taken...

Policy Reflection

This is my Applied Learning Experience reflection along with our projects for my policy course that...

Kinesiology Rehab Poster Project

This student did a study over a Tarleton track and field athlete who was struggling with balance and...

In Vitro Research Presentation

This is the research presentation that Josh Moore and I presented in front of the chemistry faculty...

In Vitro Studies Research Poster Spring 2019

Drug delivery systems are vitally important to the efficient delivery of chemotherapeutic agents due...

In Vitro Research Abstract Spring 2019

The research abstract for our current project: In Vitro Studies on Non-Toxic Polysaccharide Based Delivery...

COST Presentation

Applied Learning Experience Submission

Undergraduate Research Experience ALE