Who is Xi Nu?

PR book to hand out to incoming girls who were interested in joining a sorority!

Table Creation and Identification

Created a table using data from the paragraph that was provided, then summarized the data into a concise...

Social Media Campaign Plan for TexanNutrition

At the beginning of the semester, we were instructed to seek out a mock client that would be willing...

Media Kit created for TexanNutrition

Media kit that was created for TexanNutrition.

TexanNutrition Grand Opening Flyer

A flyer that I have made for the company TexanNutrition in Stephenville, Texas for their Grand Opening.

Newsletter for TexanNutrition

Newsletter made for TexanNutrition in Stephenville, Texas.

Newsletter

This is a newsletter I created for my client in Public Relations Writing class. My client Erath County...

Online Newsroom

This is an online newsroom for the Stephenville H-E-B filled with the basic information customers need...

H-E-B Online Newsroom

Newsletter

In this project, I was asked to create a newsletter for a local eyelash technician. The technician provided...

Tahiti Tan Christmas Sales

This is an Instagram post for Tahiti Tan. It is supposed to attract customers to come in and check out...

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant Brochure

I worked with my client Mr. Jose Garcia to create a brochure that would help him gain more consumers...