Social Media Campaign: Crawford's Corner Deli

A social media campaign is a coordinated marketing effort to reinforce or assist with a business goal...

Alinsco Marketing 2018: Prezi

Created a presentation to present to our outside sales rep to go over the trends and usage for 2018...

Mock Flyer for Back at the Ranch's Shop the 'Ville

For this project, I created a flyer that was simple and on brand for Back at the Ranch Boutique for...

Promotional Tables: Career Services

For Career Services, I put together these promotional and informational tables for various events within...

Enterprise Mixer: Career Services

The Enterprise Mixer was hosted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company at the Purple Goat, a local restaurant...

Fall Job Fair: Career Services

The Fall Job Fair is hosted, planned, and executed by Career Services. At this event, I helped set up...

Mock Client Brochure

Worked with a mock client for a class project that entailed creating a brochure to advertise for their...

Deb's Flying Needle Press Release

We were to create a press release directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing...

Deb's Flying Needle Social Media Campaign

I put together a social media PR campaign for an event. My client chose which social media platforms...

Deb's Flying Needle Flyer

Goals for this assignment: To learn which type of occasional mailing piece—as opposed to the serial...

Brochure

Using Canva designs, I created a brochure to promote interest in students to attend Alternative Spring...

Newsletter

This newsletter highlights Tarleton Serves and the theme is Alternative Spring Break. I created the...