Advertising Flyers

Examples of weekly flyers I create and put out for the residents.

Greer's Ranch Cafe PR Writing Campaign

In this project, I created a social media campaign, online newsroom, news release, newsletter, and a...

Tarleton PRSSA Logo

I worked with the Tarleton PRSSA Board Members to create a logo that accurately reflects the university...

News Release

This news release was announcing the closure of "40 Cans for Lent," a canned food donation drive hosted...

Brochure

The purpose of this brochure was to inform when and where the Catholic Charities of San Antonio Mobile...

Newsletter

My mock client was the Director of Community Outreach at Catholic Charities of San Antonio. This Newsletter...

Public Relations Writing: Online Newsroom

For this project, I worked with my client to create an online newsroom for media usage as well as company...

Public Relations Writing- Social Media Campaign

For this project, I worked with my client to establish and discuss their social media needs. From there...

Mock Client Newsletter

To create my Newsletter, I was instructed to add a cover page, two middle pages, and a back page. The...

Mock Client Brochure

I created a brochure for Desert Willow Boutique highlighting New Arrivals, Store Info, Event Info, Online...

Rabies Clinic Flyer

I created this flyer for my Public Relations Writing class. I worked with the same client throughout...

Meg's Aussies Brochure

Brochure sample for client Megan Spaulding in Rupert, ID for her business Meg's Aussies.