Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Online Newsroom

My client wanted me to update information that she had on her current website to give her an updated...

Future Intern Recruitment Project

Project inspired current interns to provide future potential inters with the basic information needed...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Dog Training Company Newsletter

While working as a volunteer public relations consultant for Parker's Quality K9 dog training business...

Social Media Contest

These were social media contest that I was in charge of. Each day people were encouraged to post photos...

Newsletter

I created this newsletter for the the greek organization Delta Zeta at Tarleton State University. In...

Flier for Monica Cline

I made a flier for Monica Cline advertising for the Women's Pro-life Conference 2020.

FBC Stephenville Choir Tour Media Kit

This is a media kit for the Stephenville student choir tour in 2020. On this assignment, I had to do...

Online Newsroom/Media Kit for Monica Cline

I created Monica Cline an online media kit for her website.

News Release for Monica Cline

Monica Cline wanted me to make a news release about the upcoming Pro-Life Women's Conference hosted...