Rotary Club of Fort Worth South

My team and I presented a re-branding Power Point to the Rotary Club of Fort Worth South that includes...

Social Media Specialist

managed 30 social media platforms, created content, and held photoshoots for all retail stores

Verbal Instructions Assignment

In this assignment, I practiced the skill of understanding verbal instructions. My professor assigned...

Volunteer Reflection Assignment

For my Public Relations course, I completed 20 hours of PR-related volunteer service in the local community...

Final Project

In this assignment, I was tasked with using the PR principles I learned over the semester and applying...

Mock Client Media Kit

The media kit created for Hard Eight BBQ is primarily to promote awareness about the company to protential...

Mock Client Social Media Campaign

The Social Media Campaign covered the ups and downs to the company's social media. As a mock public...

Mock Client Flyer

During the Public Relations course, we had the chance to produce a flyer for our mock client. Hard Eight...

Mock Client Newsletter

One of the Public Relation writing tasks I completed was a company newsletter. Hard Eight BBq currently...

Texan News Service Brochure

For this assignment, I worked with my client to create a brochure that described the company, their...

Mock Client Press Release

During the fall semester of Public Relations Writing, we had the opportunity to work with a mock client...

Greek Sale Flyer

A flyer that informs the public of a Greek sale at University Flowers and College Etc.