Boutique Social Marketing

As the assistant store and marketing manager at a local boutique, I had the opportunity to dive into...

Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Online Newsroom

My client wanted me to update information that she had on her current website to give her an updated...

Social Media Campaign

This is a social media campaign that my client asked me to put together over her business receiving...

Newsletter

This is a newsletter I created for my client about the effects that the COVID-19 outbreak had on my...

Trifold Brochure

This project is a trifold brochure I created for my client. It has basic information about Grateful...

Dog Training Tri-Fold Brochure

Parker's Quality K9 requested, as a new company, a brochure to showcase their mission and advertise...

Future Intern Recruitment Project

Project inspired current interns to provide future potential inters with the basic information needed...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Annie Jr. Cast Announcements

These are just a couple examples of the graphics I created that announced each cast member for the upcoming...

PRSSA Advertisement

This was a graphic I created for the PRSSA Instagram account that announced Duff Goldman's speaking...