Social Perception, Influence and Relations

This is my final project for Social Psychology which focuses on the concepts of social perception, social...

Human Trafficking PowerPoint

I had to create a human trafficking PowerPoint in my LifeSpan and Development Psychology course.

Human Trafficking PowerPoint

Final Assignment Submission

When it comes to topics and ideas learned throughout a semester, it is always nice to give examples...

Final Assignment Submission

Final Portfolio Project for Social Psychology highlighting 3 different topics: 1. Self-fulfilling Prophecy...

Final Assignment Submission

These three presentations explain the self-awareness theory, the self-fulfilling prophecy, and nonverbal...

Final Project Social Psych 4305 by Shameeka Henry

Social Psychology E-Portfolio Assignment

ICA # 11

This video shows an example of cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance occurs when your actions or...

ICA # 11

Phoebe was supposed to have dinner with Joey and when he tried to break the date for another date, she...

ICA # 11

This is an example of cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is the discomfort that people feel...

Psychology Club

Even after leaving Tarrant County College and transferring to Tarleton State University at the Midlothian...