Research Paper- Final Draft

The student researches put together a research proposal, explaining their future research project with...

Survey Instrument

This is the PDF copy of my group and I's survey we will be distributing to previous and current volunteers...

Posture & Gait Assessment

As part of a group, I analyzed the posture and gait patterns of a Tarleton State University athletic...

Visitor Center Proposal

The visitor center at Comanche Peak hasn't been updated since the 90's and we would like to bring it...

Working Poor

This paper fulfills the requirements for the ALE Paper in Practice II (SOCW4312), Includes Portfolio...

Internship Presentation

This is a presentation I composed to show what I did during my internship at Texas Health Southwest...

Practice II (SOCW 4312)Applied Learning Experience

This project contains my Applied Learning Experience Spring 2021 paper, the 15 volunteer hours served...

CrossRoads Live ft. Kendall York

CrossRoads Live is a new series that I kicked off at Tarleton State University. It features Tarleton...

Video Project

This is the film that I created for my video production class using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Possible Podcast to Play: Lex Fridman Podcast

Wrote a review on the Lex Fridman podcast and gave quick thoughts on if it is worth the watch/listen...

Mega Camp Wrap Video

A compilation of testimonials from an online event that was hosted in September 2020