Bridging the Gap

Agvocacy Video Director: Blayre Harrison Camera Operator: Rachel Holle Audio Engineer: Chase Spinks...

Spinks Ropin' Cattle

Electronic Field Production Challenge Version 2.0- Group 2 Director: Thomas Richardson Talent: Chase...

The New Agricultural Sciences Building

This is the updated video of Project 1 for EFP, made by Group 2. Director: Thomas Richardson Camera...

Farm to Fork

This video is an informative showcase on the Farm to Fork event put on by the Ag department at Tarleton...

Silent Short

Our first work in EFP was to make a silent short. Zip On? tells the story of a hesitant participant...

Music video

I was a part of creating this video in high school, but I am still proud of the work we did on this...

Agriculture Related Video

The base of this video was to film an agriculture topic. I chose to film the name change of the agriculture...

Silent Film

I directed, edited, and starred in this silent film as a part of a class project. I was inspired by...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- RODEO TEAM Interview of Competitors and coach. Ask what they do and what...

Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...