Applied Learning Experience Submission

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- RODEO TEAM Interview of Competitors and coach. Ask what they do and what...

Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...

Al Boenker Commercial

Casting. Creative Assistance. Production Assistance. Film Assistant. Editor. Come up with a concept...

Silent Video

I was to create a silent video that tells the story of solving a problem. I had to set the scene, establish...

Video Production

In my Video Production course, I created an explanatory video, branding video, and two PSA videos. I...

Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture - Ag Mechanics

Produced a video showcasing the Tarleton Ag Mechanics Building. This video will be used as a recruitment...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Tarleton Homecoming Traditions Film

The object of this project was to great a two minute long film over something related to Tarleton. I...