Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture - Ag Mechanics

Produced a video showcasing the Tarleton Ag Mechanics Building. This video will be used as a recruitment...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Tarleton Homecoming Traditions Film

The object of this project was to great a two minute long film over something related to Tarleton. I...

"Goodfellas" Film Stereotyping Analysis

This essay takes a look into the stereotypical behavior in 1960's America in the Northeast portrayed...

Czech Republic Study Abroad - 2017

A few pictures to showcase my agricultural findings and experience within Europe.

Night at the Museum- Educational Program

An educational program created to be presented in a museum.

Acting

Henderson in 'You Can't Take It With You' written by Moss Hart and George S. Kaugman performed by Tarleton...

About Me - Media Design

This is just a short video I shot for my Media Design class here at WTAMU. I interviewed one of my professors...