YouTube Content Creator

I absolutely love to make videos! I have my own YouTube channel where I vlog college life and whatever...

Senior Residential Leader Introduction Video

I created this video on iMovie to introduce all of the Senior Residential Leaders during fall training...

Video Project

This is the film that I created for my video production class using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Mega Camp Wrap Video

A compilation of testimonials from an online event that was hosted in September 2020

Gratitude Lunch 2020

To document our gratitude luncheon, I created a compilation of gratitude statements and the keynote...

Bridging the Gap

Agvocacy Video Director: Blayre Harrison Camera Operator: Rachel Holle Audio Engineer: Chase Spinks...

Spinks Ropin' Cattle

Electronic Field Production Challenge Version 2.0- Group 2 Director: Thomas Richardson Talent: Chase...

The New Agricultural Sciences Building

This is the updated video of Project 1 for EFP, made by Group 2. Director: Thomas Richardson Camera...

Farm to Fork

This video is an informative showcase on the Farm to Fork event put on by the Ag department at Tarleton...

Silent Short

Our first work in EFP was to make a silent short. Zip On? tells the story of a hesitant participant...

Music video

I was a part of creating this video in high school, but I am still proud of the work we did on this...

Agriculture Related Video

The base of this video was to film an agriculture topic. I chose to film the name change of the agriculture...