Interpersonal Communication Group Project

My group and I got the chance to conduct a presentation based on a chapter in the Interpersonal Communications...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

This is the final macro project for Tarleton Assisting Parenting Students (TAPS). We have been working...

SOCW 4312 PRACTICE II ALE REFLECTION

Reflection on my Practice II learning experience.

Applied Learning Experience Submission

The Perceptions and Experiences Within Court Treatment Programs is a research project that dives into...

Gestalt Principles of Design Interlude Powerpoint

In this assignment, with an assigned partner, we were to locate 'found' examples from campus or our...

E-Portfolio Re-submission 1 Version 2

A brief look at current events and how age-old psychological theories are used in everyday modern life...

TCEC Media Room Research

This project I worked on was for the new media room they wanted to put together. I measured the room...

S. 3198: Suicide Prevention Act Advocacy

In this assignment, I had to learn and effectively advocate for students, clients, patients, and the...

Spring 2020 ACS Poster

In Vivo Studies on Non-Toxic Polysaccharide Based Delivery Systems For Anti-Cancer Drugs—Biochemical...

Feature Story: Two Broke College Girls

This story plans to be publicized in the Cross Timbers magazine in the Fall of 2020.

COBA Newsletter

I was in a Public Relations Writing course at Tarleton and I had the pleasure of working with a "mock...

Bringing awareness to Down Syndrome

Each student was to pick a medical condition to research and present it to the class. I chose Down Syndrome...