Gestalt Principles of Design Interlude Powerpoint

In this assignment, with an assigned partner, we were to locate 'found' examples from campus or our...

E-Portfolio Re-submission 1 Version 2

A brief look at current events and how age-old psychological theories are used in everyday modern life...

TCEC Media Room Research

This project I worked on was for the new media room they wanted to put together. I measured the room...

S. 3198: Suicide Prevention Act Advocacy

In this assignment, I had to learn and effectively advocate for students, clients, patients, and the...

Spring 2020 ACS Poster

In Vivo Studies on Non-Toxic Polysaccharide Based Delivery Systems For Anti-Cancer Drugs—Biochemical...

Feature Story: Two Broke College Girls

This story plans to be publicized in the Cross Timbers magazine in the Fall of 2020.

COBA Newsletter

I was in a Public Relations Writing course at Tarleton and I had the pleasure of working with a "mock...

Bringing awareness to Down Syndrome

Each student was to pick a medical condition to research and present it to the class. I chose Down Syndrome...

APA conference attendance

I took a class over the summer of this year with Dr. Labansat who is a professor for TSU at the Fort...

Assessing State Gun Laws & Mass Shooting Incidents

This project was conducted in November of 2018 to determine if there is a relationship between state...

Reflection Paper

Reflection Paper