Skeptical Philosopher

I was called a skeptic for questioning many studies and findings philosophically from leaders within...

Social Perception, Influence and Relations

This is my final project for Social Psychology which focuses on the concepts of social perception, social...

Research ALE

Methods of Social Work Research Final project and application. Research project was conducted with Christian...

Media Kit for local business in Stephenville, TX

Goals for this assignment: 1. To learn how to prepare general media kits. 2. To know what type of materials...

IO Ranch Media and Writings

Created different Publishable pieces for the IO Ranch to help them better reach their clients.

ESA SW Branch Meeting Student Poster Presentation

The basis behind this project is to convince land owners converting coastal Bermuda grass into native...

Caterpillar Presentation

Power Point presentation over Caterpillar and the variety of products and services they offer.

Final Presentation for Wedding Expo

This was out final look at everything entertainment team had done for the wedding expo of 2018.

Tinkercad in the Classroom

Description of Tinkercad and how to apply it to your classroom!

Understanding Nonverbal Communication

This is a paper I wrote for a group project myself and some classmates did over the importance of understanding...

Research Portfolio: Orphan Trains

Research Portfolio written for Historical Methods about the Orphan Train Movement. This was the first...

Eating Disorder Literature Review and PP

This is a literature review I did over eating disorders in athletes. Included is also a powerpoint that...