Social Media Flyer- Change For Change

This is a social media flyer I created to promote Delta Zeta's annual Change For Change philanthropy...

Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...

ALE - AAUW Conference for Student Women Leaders

Submit an E-Portfolio: ALE- AAUW Conference NCCSWL participants will submit an e-portfolio consisting...

Applied Learning Experience: Policy Advocacy

My policy advocacy experience.

One Step at a Time

In the 2018 crisis communications course we traveled to Rockport, Texas and participated in disaster...

Philanthropy Coordinator

As Philanthropy Coordinator, it was my responsibility to help plan, promote, and execute events to raise...

Impact Organizational Award

Awarded the Impact Organizational Award for our work raising awareness for Anorexia Nervosa and Associated...

Boo-Sketti

A Halloween event we put on annually which raises funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation

Easter Egg Hunt Flyer

This is a flyer that i designed to get the word out about this non-profit organization's event to reach...

Hoops 4 Hearing

Hoops 4 Hearing is a 3 on 3 basketball tournament that raises money for the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

Change 4 Change

A philanthropy event to raise money and awareness for the speech and hearing impaired. We collect change...

Delta Zeta - Xi N Chapter at Tarleton State

Delta Zeta (ΔΖ) is an international college sorority founded on October 24, 1902, at Miami University...