Rotary Club of Fort Worth South

My team and I presented a re-branding Power Point to the Rotary Club of Fort Worth South that includes...

Final Project

In this assignment, I was tasked with using the PR principles I learned over the semester and applying...

Greek Sale Flyer

A flyer that informs the public of a Greek sale at University Flowers and College Etc.

Hi-Pro Feeds Flyer

This is a flyer I developed for Hi-Pro Feeds to promote their show feeds. This was designed to give...

News Release

A news release for University Flowers and College Etc. containing information regarding a discount for...

Social Media Campaign for Flower Shop

A social media PR campaign for Facebook and Instagram.

Hi-Pro Feeds Newsletter

I developed a monthly newsletter, The Feed Bag, for Hi-Pro Feeds. In this newsletter they will be able...

News Release for Hi-Pro Feeds

This is a news release that I wrote for Hi-Pro Feeds regarding their annual Snak Pak 4 Kids event that...

Alinsco Marketing 2018: Prezi

Created a presentation to present to our outside sales rep to go over the trends and usage for 2018...

Social Media Content Creator

Social Media Content Creator for Chick Elms Grand Entry & Rodeo Shop Scheduling and managing posts Corresponding...

Mock Flyer for Back at the Ranch's Shop the 'Ville

For this project, I created a flyer that was simple and on brand for Back at the Ranch Boutique for...

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...