Alinsco Marketing 2018: Prezi

Created a presentation to present to our outside sales rep to go over the trends and usage for 2018...

Social Media Content Creator

Social Media Content Creator for Chick Elms Grand Entry & Rodeo Shop Scheduling and managing posts Corresponding...

Mock Flyer for Back at the Ranch's Shop the 'Ville

For this project, I created a flyer that was simple and on brand for Back at the Ranch Boutique for...

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Deb's Flying Needle Press Release

We were to create a press release directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing...

Deb's Flying Needle Social Media Campaign

I put together a social media PR campaign for an event. My client chose which social media platforms...

Deb's Flying Needle Flyer

Goals for this assignment: To learn which type of occasional mailing piece—as opposed to the serial...

Mock Media Kit

This is a mock media kit for for a small boutique in Stephenville, Texas.

Press Release for 94.3 KYOX the Ox

This press release covers the Teacher of the Month promotion KYOX the Ox presents each month.

Big O's Social Media Post

This is the social media post that I created for my client. The beginning includes a synopsis of what...

Newsletter for local business in Stephenville,TX

Goals for this assignment: To learn what type of a newsletter an organization needs, its frequency of...

Flyer for Communication Department

I was asked for my internship to help in creating some flyers to showcase the communication department...