Online Newsroom

My client wanted me to update information that she had on her current website to give her an updated...

Newsletter

This is a newsletter I created for my client about the effects that the COVID-19 outbreak had on my...

Trifold Brochure

This project is a trifold brochure I created for my client. It has basic information about Grateful...

Public Relations assignments

This volunteer essay explains all of my volunteer hours I completed for my Public Relations class for...

PR Writing assignments

These assignments were for my public relations writing course. We had to choose an organization of our...

Future Intern Recruitment Project

Project inspired current interns to provide future potential inters with the basic information needed...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Social Media

This is the social media graphic that I made for the dinner.

Dog Training Company Newsletter

While working as a volunteer public relations consultant for Parker's Quality K9 dog training business...

Newsletter

This is the March Newsletter that I designed.

Flier for Monica Cline

I made a flier for Monica Cline advertising for the Women's Pro-life Conference 2020.

FBC Student Choir Tour Poster

This is a poster for the youth choir tour for FBC Stephenville. This poster could be used to advertise...