Newsletter

My mock client was the Director of Community Outreach at Catholic Charities of San Antonio. This Newsletter...

Mock Client Newsletter

To create my Newsletter, I was instructed to add a cover page, two middle pages, and a back page. The...

Diamond H3 Ranch Newsletter

I created a newsletter for Diamond H3 Ranch in my Public Relations Writing class this semester.

Newsletter

This is a newsletter I created for my Public Relations Writing class client. My client Erath County...

Newsletter

In this project, I was asked to create a newsletter for a local eyelash technician. The technician provided...

Newsletter

I wrote this newsletter for my Public Relations writing course, while working with a mock client. Focusing...

The Purple Tractor Newsletter

This is a newsletter I wrote over The Purple Tractor which is a store containing all handmade student...

By Land, Sea or Air - Newsletter

This is a newsletter I assembled and wrote for Public Relations Writing with a mock client using Canva...

Newsletter

This is a newsletter I created for my client about the effects that the COVID-19 outbreak had on my...

Newsletter

This newsletter was created for a mock client who owns a bakery. We focused on current events and special...

Newsletter

This is the March Newsletter that I designed.

Newsletter

I created this newsletter for the the greek organization Delta Zeta at Tarleton State University. In...