Online Newsroom

This is an online newsroom for the Stephenville H-E-B filled with the basic information customers need...

H-E-B Online Newsroom

Garcia's Press Release

For my Public Relations class, I was required to work with a client to form a press release. Mr. Jose...

H-E-B Newsletter

This was a newsletter I created for the Stephenville H-E-B telling partners of all the benefits they...

Passion Play Postponed - Press Release

This press release was written for a mock client as part of my public relations writing course. My client...

Safest Campus in Texas Article

After ADT released their "safest campus in Texas" rankings, I investigated further to check their ranking...

My Stories for VOL. 9, NO. 6

These are the stories I wrote for VOL. 9, NO. 6 of TNS. This was out first time not printing and putting...

Education Adjustment due to the Pandemic Article

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, my internship at the newspaper was changed for the last half of the...

Texas Center for Community Journalism Article

This article was my first experience covering a live event as a journalist. With this experience I learned...

Funs at Lone Star Family Farm

This was a news story I wrote for Texan News Service.

News Release

I wrote a news release about the upcoming event of donuts with DZ with the on campus organization at...