Comanche Chamber of Commerce Spring 22' Newsletter

While interning at the Comanche Chamber of Commerce, I was given the task to create the Spring 2022...

Guest Writer for Texan News Service

Guest Writer for Texan News Service - "First Tarleton Air Force ROTC cadet undergoes field training."

The JTAC on Tarleton's New Strategic Plan

I was asked on April 8 to attend the new Strategic Plan Meeting as a JTAC representative. I was to recap...

Public Relations Writing: Online Newsroom

For this project, I worked with my client to create an online newsroom for media usage as well as company...

Meg's Aussies Brochure

Brochure sample for client Megan Spaulding in Rupert, ID for her business Meg's Aussies.

Meg's Aussies Newsroom

Newsroom sample for client Megan Spaulding in Rupert, ID for her business Meg's Aussies.

Garcia's Press Release

For my Public Relations class, I was required to work with a client to form a press release. Mr. Jose...

Students fined illegally using handicap placards

This is a new story I wrote for my News Writing and Gathering class. It is about recent students being...

Passion Play Postponed - Press Release

This press release was written for a mock client as part of my public relations writing course. My client...

Safest Campus in Texas Article

After ADT released their "safest campus in Texas" rankings, I investigated further to check their ranking...

My Stories for VOL. 9, NO. 6

These are the stories I wrote for VOL. 9, NO. 6 of TNS. This was out first time not printing and putting...

Education Adjustment due to the Pandemic Article

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, my internship at the newspaper was changed for the last half of the...