How to Make your Brand Memorable

1) Include a news article in the past 30 days which describes a marketing situation in your slides 2)...

Alinsco Insurance Prezi

Created a Prezi for the agents to get a better understand on what we offer to our agents as an insurance...

Blog

Write weekly blog to inform consumers of trends and insurance related topics. Also utilized to track...

Chick Elms Western Store & Rodeo Shop Photographs

Social Media pictures taken for Chick Elms Grand Entry Western Store & Rodeo Shop

Self Marketing Plan Paper

I had to write a paper on how I would marketing myself during an interview.

Environmental Scan Paper

I had to write a paper over a product I would create and how it reaches each environmental force.

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Promotional Tables: Career Services

For Career Services, I put together these promotional and informational tables for various events within...

Product Marketing

During this course we had to pick an agricultural product and examine all of its marketing and economic...

Mock Client Brochure

Worked with a mock client for a class project that entailed creating a brochure to advertise for their...

Woman's Wednesday Club Program Cover

Here is the cover for the program.

Grubco Advertisements

These are two advertisements for businesses that were featured in the 2018 Woman's Wednesday Club program...