Self Marketing Plan Paper

I had to write a paper on how I would marketing myself during an interview.

Environmental Scan Paper

I had to write a paper over a product I would create and how it reaches each environmental force.

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Promotional Tables: Career Services

For Career Services, I put together these promotional and informational tables for various events within...

Product Marketing

During this course we had to pick an agricultural product and examine all of its marketing and economic...

Mock Client Brochure

Worked with a mock client for a class project that entailed creating a brochure to advertise for their...

Woman's Wednesday Club Program Cover

Here is the cover for the program.

Grubco Advertisements

These are two advertisements for businesses that were featured in the 2018 Woman's Wednesday Club program...

Deb's Flying Needle Flyer

Goals for this assignment: To learn which type of occasional mailing piece—as opposed to the serial...

Brochure

Using Canva designs, I created a brochure to promote interest in students to attend Alternative Spring...

Newsletter

This newsletter highlights Tarleton Serves and the theme is Alternative Spring Break. I created the...

News Release

I wrote a news release to promote Alternative Spring Break for Tarleton Serves, a service program at...