Newsletter

Worked with a mock client to create a newsletter that advertised his insurance company.

Harbor Lakes Birthday Program

I had the opportunity to help update and advance our Harbor Lakes Birthday Program. At the start of...

The Power Behind Creative Low Ropes

This presentation was given at the Texas Outdoor Leadership Conference. It emphasizes that the activities...

SWOT Analysis

As a group project, we conducted a SWOT Analysis for the Main St. Weatherford SONIC location

New Product Marketing Plan

Working with a team for the analysis and marketing plan of a new product.

PR Press Release

This news release was created for a client, in order for them to deliver an important message during...

Air Canada Case Study

Case study on Air Canada completed for Intro to Management; includes SWOT Analysis, a Porter's Five...

Scheduling

Working at Rodeo Grounds I was giving the ability to create a monthly employee schedule for the staff...

Public Relations Client Project

For a semester in my Public Relations writing class I created and completed major public relations content...

Media Kit for Mustang Ranch

For this project, I put together a media kit for Mustang Ranch apartments to give future residents or...

Brochure for Mustang Ranch

In this project, I worked with Mustang Ranch Apartments in Stephenville, Texas to help design a flier...

Amenity Request

This is an amenity request form I filled out for a VIP/onsite contact for a conference group. The guest...