PR Press Release

This news release was created for a client, in order for them to deliver an important message during...

Air Canada Case Study

This was a case study I did in my Management class. I had to perform a SWOT Analysis, a Porter's Five...

Scheduling

Working at Rodeo Grounds I was giving the ability to create a monthly employee schedule for the staff...

Public Relations Client Project

For a semester in my Public Relations writing class I created and completed major public relations content...

Media Kit for Mustang Ranch

For this project, I put together a media kit for Mustang Ranch apartments to give future residents or...

Brochure for Mustang Ranch

In this project, I worked with Mustang Ranch Apartments in Stephenville, Texas to help design a flier...

Amenity Request

This is an amenity request form I filled out for a VIP/onsite contact for a conference group. The guest...

Manager on Duty Report

I completed a manager on duty shift with the National Corporate Sales Manager. I learned how to complete...

Community Ice Cream Social

This summer, SlimPickins Outfitters (SPO) participated in the Downtown Merchants Second Annual Ice Cream...

Texan Cleaners Brochure

Information for customers in a brochure format.

TechnipFMC Employee Business Card

This was a Employee Benefits Card I created for the employees that work at TechnipFMC. This is a trifold...