Leadership entery 3

Through out this speech I realized how much social injustice there is in the world and really opened...

Project Sensory

PBL project designed to help students with Autism. A group of students and teachers came together to...

ISSA Sport Nutritionist

I received my certification in Sport Nutrition. I got the opportunity to work with the Tarleton Men...

Teaching Project

I had to create a lesson plan that had to include an element of music literacy, reading literacy, and...

Commencement Speaker

I was chosen as the Commencement Speaker for the College of Liberal and Fine Arts for the May 2020 graduation...

Collaboration with Soul Feet Studios

The attached pieces are a sample of the work we did for Soul Feet Studios leading up to an event for...

Bi-Weekly Report 11/29-12/06/2020

Write a bi-weekly journal entry on your work. This should be a simple reflection on any projects you...

Submit 2 Assignments to Demonstrate ALE Learning

Documentation of service learning project along with service journal 3

This was a hands on learning project. I completed 20 hours of learning service hours and wrote a powerpoint...

ALE 2020

ALE 2020

Writing Assignment #6 - Brochure

Created this brochure to show the production team that is hosting Cowboy Christmas in the Stockyards...

Fall 2020 Volunteer Hours

These documents list the volunteer hours completed as a part of the Methods of Social Work Research...