Membership - Entry 1

I became a member of TAHPERD and will be have access to multiple member benefits such as published peer...

Community Food Bank: Service Entry 2

On Thursday December 16th, I volunteered at the community food bank at church. I helped out from 7 am...

QEP Internship 2 under Dr. Lumbreras

This is my Keeping it Real project that I did in Dr, Lumbreras class, over what I learned over the semester...

ALE Reflection Template

In completing this template I learned that I picked up many skills in conducting my research with my...

Research Paper- Final Draft

The student researches put together a research proposal, explaining their future research project with...

Survey Instrument

This is the PDF copy of my group and I's survey we will be distributing to previous and current volunteers...

IRB Net Application

As a student researcher, my group and I conducted research on the Lack of Participation and Engagement...

ALE Assignment Submission

This is my applied learning experience for the fall semester of 2021. I enjoyed every bit of each school...

Photo Journal of Internship

Photo presentation over internship at the Alzheimer's Association

Greystone Castle Training Manual

The "Greystone Castle Training Manual" is the handbook I created to help train ProShop workers.

Leadership - Entry 1

Proof of President's List for fall semester of 2021.

Membership - Entry 1

This past semester I was initiated into the Phi Mu Fraternity. I have also recently been chosen to serve...