Thank a Farmer video

This video was created as my last group project for electronic field production class in fall December...

Cross Timber Trails magazine 2019

I was given the opportunity to photograph for Cross Timber Trails magazine. I supplied photographs to...

Cross Timber Trails magazine

The Cross Timber Trails magazine is a student-run magazine at Tarleton State University. Other students...

Safest Campus in Texas Article

After ADT released their "safest campus in Texas" rankings, I investigated further to check their ranking...

Cross Timbers Trails Magazine

With Texan News Service, and working alongside the staff of Cross Timbers Trails Magazine, I was able...

Sample Two

For this assignment, I was asked write a story for the Texan News Service. I decided to write about...

Sample One

For this assignment, I was asked to write a news article for the Texan News Service. This story contained...

My Stories for VOL. 9, NO. 6

These are the stories I wrote for VOL. 9, NO. 6 of TNS. This was out first time not printing and putting...

Education Adjustment due to the Pandemic Article

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, my internship at the newspaper was changed for the last half of the...

Texas Center for Community Journalism Article

This article was my first experience covering a live event as a journalist. With this experience I learned...

Alternative Spring Break Article

This is an article accompanied by a photo essay about a trip a group of students took over Spring Break...

Photo Analysis

This is a brief overview of the work that award winning photographer Jay Dickman has achieved in his...