Freelance Graphic Design Work

I am a proficient user in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and create graphics for various musicians and...

Hair By Callye Logo

This logo was a partnership with a Weatherford based hairstylist who was in need of a new logo! We agreed...

CTFS Brochure Re-Design

Cross Timbers Family Services is looking to redesign their current brochure. I generated two options...

Business Card

These are designs that I created for my own business in PowerPoint and Photoshop.

Infographic (4/6-410)[4/12]

Infographic made to show work done with Adobe InDesign.

Ethics Brochure

This brochure was designed in order to illustrate a prime use of utilitarianism, a strong concept in...

Client brochure

This brochure was created for a client adopted throughout the class. I was able to meet with the client...

National "____" Day

Since my internship with PAWS will end I because I am graduating in May I have taken it upon myself...

Annie Jr. Cast Announcements

These are just a couple examples of the graphics I created that announced each cast member for the upcoming...

Adoption Event Flyer

A flyer I designed for an adoption event that was held by the Humane Society that I currently intern...

Various Graphic Design Work

These are 3 strong examples of the recent work I've done in Photoshop. The first two images are for...