Brianna's Craft Logo

I developed the logo for the start-up business "Brianna's Craft".

A Voice for Habitat Contestant Registration Flyers

I created this flyer promoting contest registration being open for A Voice for Habit. These flyers were...

B.o.B. Concert

This semester I was able to help bring B.o.B. to Tarleton. One of my main jobs was creating a marketing...

Lambda Chi Alpha Recruitment

Lambda Chi Alpha Fall Recruitment Week. I made this flyer to advertise what Lambda Chi would be hosting...

Magazine for Class

In my graphics and technical writing course myself and a classmate had to little magazine using different...

Formal Invitation to Panhellenic Recruitment

This past year (2020-2021) I had the honor of serving as the Panhellenic Vice President for the entire...

Financial Aid Flyer

I created a flyer to be posted around Tarleton State University's campus promoting completing financial...

Texans Lead The Way

Film created throughout the Fall 2020 semester of the Texan Corps of Cadets conducting physical training...

Newsletter

I worked with a client over the semester and created five different projects for them. This was their...

Business Card

Created a business card for the new business they bought "The Pizza Place"

TGI Greek Shoutouts

A showcase of TGI Greek's Instagram stories featuring my design inspirations and myself.

Lambda Chi Alpha Dog Show

Lambda Chi Alpha is hosting its 6th Annual Dog Show and wanted to represent two of the members dogs...