Graphic Design Portfolio

Here is a consolidated look at my graphic design work for job applications. For more, click the link...

Wedding's

Some of the wedding invitations I designed.

Album Covers

Album Cover Assignment part 2. This one is Lemons (Demo) by Brye. I wanted to capture the feelings the...

Album Covers

My first attempt at Photoshop that I'm only posting now. Using simple effects and brushes. Our prompt...

Infographic Project

Working on Infographics. I decided to take a less serious design in order to showcase more of my illustrative...

Logo Design II

Part 2 of Logo design projects. Once again ran into the problem of Procreate not having a way to wrap...

Logo Design

This is one of my entries for a Logo assignment. I chose to do a Tattoo Studio logo with a focus on...

Online Newsroom

This is a public relations piece that I created in Public Relations Writing class for my client Erath...

Menu establishment

Designed this menu for a small restaurant business. They are new restaurant, and needed help marketing...

Logo

Designed a logo for a small restaurant business through canva.

PostCard

In this project, I was asked to create a postcard and I was fortunate enough to have complete creative...

Gestalt Principles of Design PowerPoint

This is a PowerPoint I made for Graphics and Tech writing that showcases my abilities to understand...