Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...

Policy Analysis: Taxes and Fundraising

Policy analysis surrounding tax legislation for non-profit fundraising and the need for revisions.

TATSA Bake Sale Fundraiser

As a fundraiser for TATSA (Tarleton Athletic Training Student Association), we held a bake sale. It...

Raising Mission Funds

These are shirts I partnered with Fund the Nations to design and then publicized to raise funds for...

1st Inaugural Delta Zeta Turkey Trot 5k

I helped lead a team to create, plan, and execute a philanthropy 5K run/ walk to benefit my sorority's...

Nassau Service Trip 2017

During spring break of 2016 the Tarleton Wesley Foundation, the ministry where I interned, took a mission...

Halloween Carnival and Reflection

This event is a fundraiser that we participated in with organizations from Tarleton. This Halloween...

Meals on Wheels Internship Reflection

During my last semester at TSU, I was given the opportunity to intern with Meals on Wheels of Earth...

Car Wash Fundraisers

Every year, my high school choir program hosts a car was to raise money for the program. I worked the...

Clark Gardens Crazy Water 5K Marathon

Every year Clark Gardens in Mineral Wells, hosts a Crazy Water 5K marathon to promote the brand Crazy...

Circus for a Cause

Worked as a team to plan Clark Garden's charity event, Circus for a Cause, benefiting Alzheimer's Disease...

Fundraiser Image

I created this image to promote a week Texan Reps would receive portions of people's purchase total...