Cross Timbers Open House Fundraiser Ticket

For my capstone class I was a part of a team that worked with Cross Timbers Family Services in Stephenville...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

The Hunger Heroes assist the Chisholm Trail Food Pantry at Tarleton Fort Worth in achieving its mission...

President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...

Alternative Spring Break 2020

Every spring break, a group of Tarleton students and faculty and staff will travel to an area in the...

Event Setup

These are photos from the Lincoln Reagan Dinner.

A Voice For Habitat

As part of my senior capstone, my group partnered with Erath County Habitat for Humanity on their inaugural...

Tarleton Center for Child Well-Being

These spreadsheets depict the financial options that my team and I created to present to our client...

Valentine's Day Fundraiser

Delta Zeta Valentine's day fundraiser for the Starkey Hearing Foundation

2019 Hoops for Hearing

I coordinated the 2019 Hoops for Hearing basketball tournament where we raised $3,500 dollars that went...

ILIVE Expo: Al Boenker Insurance

Project manager for the event. Negotiated booth space and size. Completed all contracts necessary for...

Woofstock 2018

I volunteered at the 2018 Woofstock fundraiser to help bring in a new dog park in Stephenville. I help...

Facebook Page/Group Creation

I created and still maintain a Facebook page/group for a local chapter of the National Society Daughters...