Tarleton Tartan Flyer

The College of Business has invested itself into funding a fully student run business in order to help...

Financial Aid Survey

This flyer was created to be posted in the Tarleton Center lobby for students to scan the QR code and...

Final Exam

This project was created about a flyer I picked and why I picked it. Also in the paper the different...

H-E-B SORM Flyer

I created this flyer for H-E-B Partners who are interested in SORM, School of Retail Management, about...

Lashes By KT Flyer

I created this flyer for a local eyelash artist in Stephenville, Texas. The goal of this flyer was to...

Mock Play Flyer

This mock flyer was created for a drama class, where the whole course you planned out the production...

Sexual Assault Awareness Month Flyer 2

I created this flyer for Sexual Assault Awareness Month at Tarleton State University. This flyer was...

Sexual Assault Awareness Month Flyer 1

I created this flyer for an Event Management class where we worked with Student Services to put on interactive...

Executive Board Flyer

This was a flyer I created to announce the upcoming PRSSA election. Before the Coronavirus rocked our...

Fundraiser Flyer

This is a flyer I designed for our headshot fundraiser for PRSSA. I hung this up all around campus to...

Greek Sale Flyer

A flyer that informs the public of a Greek sale at University Flowers and College Etc.

Hi-Pro Feeds Flyer

This is a flyer I developed for Hi-Pro Feeds to promote their show feeds. This was designed to give...