Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...

Al Boenker Commercial

Casting. Creative Assistance. Production Assistance. Film Assistant. Editor. Come up with a concept...

Silent Video

I was to create a silent video that tells the story of solving a problem. I had to set the scene, establish...

Video Production

In my Video Production course, I created an explanatory video, branding video, and two PSA videos. I...

Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Tarleton Homecoming Traditions Film

The object of this project was to great a two minute long film over something related to Tarleton. I...

Silent Film

I had to create a two minute long silent film. The object of this assignment was to find a problem on...

"Goodfellas" Film Stereotyping Analysis

This essay takes a look into the stereotypical behavior in 1960's America in the Northeast portrayed...