Bridging the Gap

Agvocacy Video Director: Blayre Harrison Camera Operator: Rachel Holle Audio Engineer: Chase Spinks...

Spinks Ropin' Cattle

Electronic Field Production Challenge Version 2.0- Group 2 Director: Thomas Richardson Talent: Chase...

The New Agricultural Sciences Building

This is the updated video of Project 1 for EFP, made by Group 2. Director: Thomas Richardson Camera...

Agriculture Related Video

The base of this video was to film an agriculture topic. I chose to film the name change of the agriculture...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...

Silent Video

I was to create a silent video that tells the story of solving a problem. I had to set the scene, establish...

Livestock Videography

My YouTube channel is a showcase of my work in livestock videography. All videos have been captured...

Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Silent Film

I had to create a two minute long silent film. The object of this assignment was to find a problem on...