Bridging the Gap

Agvocacy Video Director: Blayre Harrison Camera Operator: Rachel Holle Audio Engineer: Chase Spinks...

Spinks Ropin' Cattle

Electronic Field Production Challenge Version 2.0- Group 2 Director: Thomas Richardson Talent: Chase...

The New Agricultural Sciences Building

This is the updated video of Project 1 for EFP, made by Group 2. Director: Thomas Richardson Camera...

Farm to Fork

This video is an informative showcase on the Farm to Fork event put on by the Ag department at Tarleton...

Silent Short

Our first work in EFP was to make a silent short. Zip On? tells the story of a hesitant participant...

Agriculture Related Video

The base of this video was to film an agriculture topic. I chose to film the name change of the agriculture...

Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...

Al Boenker Commercial

Casting. Creative Assistance. Production Assistance. Film Assistant. Editor. Come up with a concept...

Silent Video

I was to create a silent video that tells the story of solving a problem. I had to set the scene, establish...

Video Production

In my Video Production course, I created an explanatory video, branding video, and two PSA videos. I...