December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Mock Social Media Campaign

This is a mock social media campaign for an event that a small boutique in Stephenville, Texas was planning.

Urban Cowboy Nite

The Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council, where my internship is at, thought a night of fun with Johnny Lee...

Digital Marketing

These are Instagram accounts for three of the five social media profiles I manage. The other too are...

Magnetic Vehicle Advertising

Magnetic Vehicle Advertising

Honors Week Feature: Dr. Geye

This was a video I posted on Facebook during Honors Week. Dr. Geye is an Honors professor and alumni...

Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Honors College Intern 2 Learn Reflection 2018

This is the description of my internship and how it relates to my coursework at Tarleton State University...

Social Media Management

I run Hayden's Facebook page and keep his followers updated on his new music, gigs, and upcoming videos.

Social Media Management-Denton County Youth Fair

Management of content for the Denton County Youth Fair's Facebook page. Scheduling and creating posts...

Social Media Management for the NAJRAE

Management of the the Facebook page for the North American Junior Red Angus Event. Scheduling of posts...

Marketing Flyers

These are just a few examples of some of the flyers and images that I designed as the Marketing Intern...