National Police Week Social Media Posts

Cross Timbers Family Services celebrated National Police Week by partnering with police departments...

Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Chick Elms Western Store & Rodeo Shop Photographs

Social Media pictures taken for Chick Elms Grand Entry Western Store & Rodeo Shop

Magnetic Vehicle Advertising

Magnetic Vehicle Advertising

Honors Week Feature: Dr. Geye

This was a video I posted on Facebook during Honors Week. Dr. Geye is an Honors professor and alumni...

Honors Week Video

This is a video I made using Premiere Pro for the Tarleton Honors College. This video was shown during...

Honors College Intern 2 Learn Reflection 2018

This is the description of my internship and how it relates to my coursework at Tarleton State University...

Social Media Management-Denton County Youth Fair

Management of content for the Denton County Youth Fair's Facebook page. Scheduling and creating posts...

Marketing Flyers

These are just a few examples of some of the flyers and images that I designed as the Marketing Intern...

Did you know?

"Did you know?" is a weekly post that appears on both Rough Creek Lodge's Facebook and Instagram. These...

Social media campaign, Paul Tyus for Sheriff.

Paul Tyus for Sheriff Facebook PageI manage the Facebook page, Paul Tyus for Sheriff, for Paul Tyus...