Social Media Specialist

managed 30 social media platforms, created content, and held photoshoots for all retail stores

Social Media Campaign

I created a graphic that presents the upcoming concerts at The Prophet Bar in a more eye-catching way...

Social Media Campaign for Flower Shop

A social media PR campaign for Facebook and Instagram.

Crawford's Corner Deli Flyer

I worked with a mock client for this project to determine their flyer needs. I created a flyer to promote...

Social Media Campaign: Crawford's Corner Deli

A social media campaign is a coordinated marketing effort to reinforce or assist with a business goal...

Consultant: Office of Research and Innovation

In my Applied PR and Event Management course, we had hands-on application to give us professional practice...

Alinsco Marketing 2018: Prezi

Created a presentation to present to our outside sales rep to go over the trends and usage for 2018...

Chick Elms Western Store & Rodeo Shop Photographs

Social Media pictures taken for Chick Elms Grand Entry Western Store & Rodeo Shop

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Mock Social Media Campaign

This is a mock social media campaign for an event that a small boutique in Stephenville, Texas was planning.

Urban Cowboy Nite

The Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council, where my internship is at, thought a night of fun with Johnny Lee...

Digital Marketing

These are Instagram accounts for three of the five social media profiles I manage. The other too are...