8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo Slide Show

This is the slide show created by the entertainment team for the 8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo...

Stephenville Chamber of Commerce MIX

2017 was the Centennial Celebration of Tarleton State University being in the Texas A&M system. During...

Events Coordinated

Flyers designed for the events I have coordinated for Delta Zeta

7th Annual Central Texas Wedding Expo

For this project, we where tasked as a team to execute the 7th Annual Central Texas Wedding Expo. I...

2017 Central Texas Wedding Expo

For this project, we had to successfully execute the 2017 Central Texas Wedding Expo. I was a member...

Meals on Wheels Internship Reflection

During my last semester at TSU, I was given the opportunity to intern with Meals on Wheels of Earth...

Clark Gardens Crazy Water 5K Marathon

Every year Clark Gardens in Mineral Wells, hosts a Crazy Water 5K marathon to promote the brand Crazy...

Public Relations and Event Management

This is my team from my Event Coordination class that I took my freshman year at Tarleton. In this team...

Fields Family Reunion

I helped plan the Fields Family Reunion, for Karen Jones. I found games, wrote descriptions of the games...

Event Coordination Project

As a group project, in an event coordination class, my group and I hypothetically planned the grand...

Ribbon Cuttings

The Kyle Chamber helps new members or members with a new location put on ground breakings, grand openings...

(Hypothetical) Maddox Wedding

My group and I created a fictional wedding for a class project. We created this website for a visual...