Load in Schedule

For each event, we create a load in schedule, run of show (ROS), and room layout. This document showcases...

Baby Shower Invitation Design

My client wanted me to design a baby shower invitation and this is the finished​ product.

Event Planning a Baby Shower

I worked with a client to plan her baby shower in the Marble Falls, TX area. I was given a list of ideas...

Grassburr Bash 2018

This event included roller skating, arcade games, and food to celebrate the distribution of the 2018...

Event Planning

As an intern I had the opportunity to help plan and promote Bacon Bash Texas 2018. I was responsible...

Sexual Assault Awareness (SAAM) Event

This event was a collaboration with Cross Timbers and Dr. Winslow's Event Coordinating class. It took...

Business Collaboration Project

In this project, I collaborated with a business (Horseshoe Bay Resort) to make a plan to help the business...

8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo Slide Show

This is the slide show created by the entertainment team for the 8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo...

Stephenville Chamber of Commerce MIX

2017 was the Centennial Celebration of Tarleton State University being in the Texas A&M system. During...

Events Coordinated

Flyers designed for the events I have coordinated for Delta Zeta

7th Annual Central Texas Wedding Expo

For this project, we where tasked as a team to execute the 7th Annual Central Texas Wedding Expo. I...

2017 Central Texas Wedding Expo

For this project, we had to successfully execute the 2017 Central Texas Wedding Expo. I was a member...