Mother's Day Event "High Wine"

A beautiful brunch celebrating all the mothers in the world!

Bonnevier Baby Shower

In collaboration with the mother and grandmother, we organized this baby shower after the baby was born...

Launching of The Ducks

Launching of The Ducks is one of RHA's pillar events and one of Tarleton State's most popular traditions...

Better Beginnings Brunch Event Photography

Better Beginnings Brunch is an event hosted by Cross Timber Family Services (CTFS). The event helps...

Event Booklet

This is the events booklet I designed to hand out to our potential clients. When first starting at Harbor...

Event Planning and Management Reflection

At the end of Event Planning and Management, we were tasked with writing a reflection paper about our...

Events

During my time as Ritual Chairwomen, I was able to teach the ritual of Phi Mu to all members. I also...

Burn the Mask Event - Infographic

This infographic is a concept pitch for a community engagement event I named Burn the Mask. This was...

President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...

St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2020

I created and distributed marketing materials for our Mineral Wells annual St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.

Sorority Recruitment Event

I was in charge of planning three nights of recruitment events. #eventplanning #events