Rehearsal Dinner

This Rehearsal dinner was a multi-team effort. Designers were brought in from San Antonio and an outsourced...

Mother's Day Event "High Wine"

A beautiful brunch celebrating all the mothers in the world!

Low Country Shrimp Boil

There's no way better to celebrate summer than with a good ole fashion shrimp boil.. paired with chilled...

Multi-Course Wine Dinner

Brennan Vineyards annual Sweetheart Wine Dinner - for this elegant, multi-course dinner, I was responsible...

RELIEF Donor Dinner

For this Donor Dinner, my classmate and I planned various aspects of the fundraiser dinner including...

B.o.B. Concert

This semester I was able to help bring B.o.B. to Tarleton. One of my main jobs was creating a marketing...

Bonnevier Baby Shower

In collaboration with the mother and grandmother, we organized this baby shower after the baby was born...

Make Your Dream Partner

In this virtual event each resident got the chance to make the figure of a person on a piece of paper...

Break Up With Your Past

In this staff bonding event everybody received ceramic plate, and wrote about things in their past they...

Potting Friendships

Potting Friendships is a in person 15-minute social where residents could come and go to plant a flower...

Tarleton Comm. Studies Internship Support Dinner

This inaugural fundraising dinner raised money for the Tarleton Communication Studies Department internship...