Load in Schedule

For each event, we create a load in schedule, run of show (ROS), and room layout. This document showcases...

Council for Life Lookbook

I created a lookbook to present to our client Council for Life. In the previous meeting, I gathered...

Sexual Assault Awareness

The sexual assault awareness event was held in April on Tarleton States campus. We tried to bring as...

Baby Shower Invitation Design

My client wanted me to design a baby shower invitation and this is the finished​ product.

Tour of Stephenville

The Tour of Stephenville promotes businesses, in Stephenville and the surrounding area, to Tarleton...

Event Planning a Baby Shower

I worked with a client to plan her baby shower in the Marble Falls, TX area. I was given a list of ideas...

President's Family Picnic

President's Family Picnic dinning area

Grassburr Bash 2018

This event included roller skating, arcade games, and food to celebrate the distribution of the 2018...

Received Cores Value Coin

After executing the Presidents Family Picnic the President awarded us with a Core Values Coin.

Event Planning

As an intern I had the opportunity to help plan and promote Bacon Bash Texas 2018. I was responsible...

Stephenville Downtown Merchants

For my internship I decided to intern for Laurie Gaiser, owner of Willows Scarlett Ribbon. One thing...

Business Collaboration Project

In this project, I collaborated with a business (Horseshoe Bay Resort) to make a plan to help the business...