B.o.B. Concert

This semester I was able to help bring B.o.B. to Tarleton. One of my main jobs was creating a marketing...

Bonnevier Baby Shower

In collaboration with the mother and grandmother, we organized this baby shower after the baby was born...

Make Your Dream Partner

In this virtual event each resident got the chance to make the figure of a person on a piece of paper...

Break Up With Your Past

In this staff bonding event everybody received ceramic plate, and wrote about things in their past they...

Potting Friendships

Potting Friendships is a in person 15-minute social where residents could come and go to plant a flower...

Tarleton Comm. Studies Internship Support Dinner

This inaugural fundraising dinner raised money for the Tarleton Communication Studies Department internship...

Harbor Lakes Easter Brunch

The Harbor Lakes Easter Brunch was a fun-filled event we hosted on Easter day for our members. Our Executive...

Launching of The Ducks

Launching of The Ducks is one of RHA's pillar events and one of Tarleton State's most popular traditions...

Better Beginnings Brunch

Contributed to the planning, set-up, execution, and tear-down for Cross Timbers Family Services sponsored...

Bachelorette Party

I had the privilege to host and coordinate my best friend of ten years, bachelorette party. Displayed...

Donut Wall!

For this event, I handled the marketing, execution, and food! I built the donut wall and filled it with...