St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2020

I created and distributed marketing materials for our Mineral Wells annual St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.

Howdy Week: Party With The Planet

This was my first actual event that I had put together as a student worker for Tarleton Radio. The event...

Event Timelines

I created a series of event timelines to guide future event planners in how to prepare and execute each...

Campaigns and Events (ACOM/ACRS-4390/5390-010/020)

reflection over the class this semester

ILIVE Expo: Al Boenker Insurance

Project manager for the event. Negotiated booth space and size. Completed all contracts necessary for...

Woofstock 2018

I volunteered at the 2018 Woofstock fundraiser to help bring in a new dog park in Stephenville. I help...

Business Collaboration Project

In this project, I collaborated with a business (Horseshoe Bay Resort) to make a plan to help the business...

Central Texas Wedding Expo

The Central Texas Wedding Expo reaches to future brides and grooms in the Cross Timbers Region. With...

Choices Banquet 2017 - Embracing the Story

When planning the banquet for the Choices Clinic, I gained experience in the background work of event...

Leaders4Diversity Conference

Students were brought in by a client to assist with the development and coordination of diversity conference...

Ribbon Cuttings

The Kyle Chamber helps new members or members with a new location put on ground breakings, grand openings...

Staff Pick

Maddox Wedding

My group and I created a detailed wedding for our event coordination class. We had all semester to think...