Sexual Assault Awareness

The sexual assault awareness event was held in April on Tarleton States campus. We tried to bring as...

Woofstock 2018

I volunteered my time at the 2018 Woofstock fundraiser to help bring in a new dog park in Stephenville...

Baby Shower Invitation Design

My client wanted me to design a baby shower invitation and this is the finished​ product.

Tour of Stephenville

The Tour of Stephenville promotes businesses, in Stephenville and the surrounding area, to Tarleton...

Event Planning a Baby Shower

I worked with a client to plan her baby shower in the Marble Falls, TX area. I was given a list of ideas...

President's Family Picnic

President's Family Picnic dinning area

Grassburr Bash 2018

This event included roller skating, arcade games, and food to celebrate the distribution of the 2018...

Business Collaboration Project

In this project, I collaborated with a business (Horseshoe Bay Resort) to make a plan to help the business...

Hall Council Chair Passive Events

As a Hall Council Chair for Tarleton State University Honors, I put on a variety of events. The flyers...

8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo Slide Show

This is the slide show created by the entertainment team for the 8th annual Central Texas Wedding Expo...

Stephenville Chamber of Commerce MIX

2017 was the Centennial Celebration of Tarleton State University being in the Texas A&M system. During...

Chili's Pancake Breakfast Benefitting St. Judes

Every year Chilis host a pancake breakfast to help benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. 100%...