Hypothetical Event - World Tattoo Convention

As our final project for this class, we were tasked with planning a complex hypothetical event. Our...

Chamber of Commerce Night out on Broadway

I helped set up this event when I took event coordination. I also helped worked the event with greeting...

Burn the Mask Event - Infographic

This infographic is a concept pitch for a community engagement event I named Burn the Mask. This was...

Bonnevier Baby Shower

Planned a baby shower during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to normal event planning strategies...

President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...

St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2020

I created and distributed marketing materials for our Mineral Wells annual St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.

Party with the Planet Event & Poster

Party with The Planet was a student involvement event to showcase the radio station and promote DJ volunteering...

Event Setup

These are photos from the Lincoln Reagan Dinner.

Howdy Week: Party With The Planet

This was my first actual event that I had put together as a student worker for Tarleton Radio. The event...

Event Timelines

I created a series of event timelines to guide future event planners in how to prepare and execute each...

Rough Creek Lodge and Resort Internship

Rough Creek Lodge and Resort is a five-star resort that prides itself on a destination vacation without...

Bridge Street Market Grand Opening Party

We as a group, assisted Allison Mobley at Bridge Street Market with the public relations and planning...