Bonnevier Baby Shower

In collaboration with the mother and grandmother, we organized this baby shower after the baby was born...

Potting Friendships

Potting Friendships is a in person 15-minute social where residents could come and go to plant a flower...

Harbor Lakes Easter Brunch

The Harbor Lakes Easter Brunch was a fun-filled event we hosted on Easter day for our members. Our Executive...

Launching of The Ducks

Launching of The Ducks is one of RHA's pillar events and one of Tarleton State's most popular traditions...

Bachelorette Party

I had the privilege to host and coordinate my best friend of ten years, bachelorette party. Displayed...

Hypothetical Event - World Tattoo Convention

As our final project for this class, we were tasked with planning a complex hypothetical event. Our...

Chamber of Commerce Night out on Broadway

I helped set up this event when I took event coordination. I also helped worked the event with greeting...

Burn the Mask Event - Infographic

This infographic is a concept pitch for a community engagement event I named Burn the Mask. This was...

President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...

St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2020

I created and distributed marketing materials for our Mineral Wells annual St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.

Party with the Planet Event & Poster

Party with The Planet was a student involvement event to showcase the radio station and promote DJ volunteering...