President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...

St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl 2020

I created and distributed marketing materials for our Mineral Wells annual St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl.

Party with the Planet Event & Poster

Party with The Planet was a student involvement event to showcase the radio station and promote DJ volunteering...

Event Setup

These are photos from the Lincoln Reagan Dinner.

Howdy Week: Party With The Planet

This was my first actual event that I had put together as a student worker for Tarleton Radio. The event...

Event Timelines

I created a series of event timelines to guide future event planners in how to prepare and execute each...

Rough Creek Lodge and Resort Internship

Rough Creek Lodge and Resort is a five-star resort that prides itself on a destination vacation without...

Bridge Street Market Grand Opening Party

We as a group, assisted Allison Mobley at Bridge Street Market with the public relations and planning...

Shadowbox

During my internship at Rough Creek Lodge, I regularly made schedules to go in the shadowboxes outside...

Event Set Up

I helped set up the beverage and snack bars for a large event that came to the lodge. We began to set...

Tarleton Center for Child Well-Being

These spreadsheets depict the financial options that my team and I created to present to our client...

Research Experience for the Undergraduate

The publications attached to this project showcase a portion of what I did when assisting with the REU...