Harbor Lakes Holiday Market

The Harbor Lakes Holiday Market happens annually and works like a tradeshow. This year I had the opportunity...

Bridal Shower Artifacts

I had the pleasure of creating these two artifacts for a Bridal Shower event. The bride wanted the game...

Julianne's Social Media Event

Mother's Day was a little different in 2020 so we decided to make the most of it & have a virtual Mother's...

Party with the Planet Event & Poster

Party with The Planet was a student involvement event to showcase the radio station and promote DJ volunteering...

Meeting the Governor of Texas

Meeting the guest of honor; Govenor Greg Abbot.

Bacon Bash Article

Released an article to get the word out about Bacon Bash in Cranfills Gap, Texas for Texan News. Not...

Research Experience for the Undergraduate

The publications attached to this project showcase a portion of what I did when assisting with the REU...

Promotional Tables: Career Services

For Career Services, I put together these promotional and informational tables for various events within...

Enterprise Mixer: Career Services

The Enterprise Mixer was hosted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company at the Purple Goat, a local restaurant...

Fall Job Fair: Career Services

The Fall Job Fair is hosted, planned, and executed by Career Services. At this event, I helped set up...

Wedding Expo 2018

Worked leading the Entertainment Team. We oversaw designing the schedule and creating games for brides...

Client Project: Rough Creek Lodge

For my Cases and Campaign class we grouped together and chose a client to work with to promote their...