Leadership entery 3

Through out this speech I realized how much social injustice there is in the world and really opened...

Project Sensory

PBL project designed to help students with Autism. A group of students and teachers came together to...

Teaching Project

I had to create a lesson plan that had to include an element of music literacy, reading literacy, and...

Tarleton College of Business Job Fair

On Thursday January 28th, 2021, I attended the Tarleton State University College of Business job fair...

Commencement Speaker

I was chosen as the Commencement Speaker for the College of Liberal and Fine Arts for the May 2020 graduation...

Collaboration with Soul Feet Studios

The attached pieces are a sample of the work we did for Soul Feet Studios leading up to an event for...

COST Department Slide Shows

These template slide shows were created to help in advertising and educating for the many different...

The Power Behind Creative Low Ropes

This presentation was given at the Texas Outdoor Leadership Conference. It emphasizes that the activities...

Culture, Diversity and Equity

When employing a more diverse group of people it brings a more welcoming workplace. However it is a...

Extra Service Learning

I was inspired to make an impact on student teaching. I learned that explaining concepts in a developmentally...

ALE

My applied learning experience while student teaching in the Fall 2020 semester.