Policy Reflection

This is my Applied Learning Experience reflection along with our projects for my policy course that...

Sports Nutrition Case Study ( 6Weeks )

I got the oppertunity to be a nutrition coach for my Fiancee for 6 weeks and it was amazing. I got her...

Texan News Service Social Media Campaign

For this assignment, I learned how important and beneficial SEO words are in social media. Upon working...

Texan News Service Brochure

For this assignment, I worked with my client to create a brochure that described the company, their...

Crisis Communication Applied Learning Trip Video

For my crisis communication trip, we applied what we learned by going to Rockport, Texas to help disaster...

Applied Learning Reflection Paper

For this course, my applied learning trip was required a reflection paper of the trip and what I learned.

Texan News Press Release

For this course, one assignment was to create a press release with the client I was working with.

Texan News Newsletter

For this assignment, I had to work with a client for a full semester. One of the assignments​ in this...

Research on Drug Prices Shown on T.V.

Powerpoint about the possible necessity to include drug prices on T.V. advertisements.

Volunteer Work Reflection

Volunteered at multiple events for the year of 2018. This is my reflection about what I learned with...

Texan Cleaners Press Release

Texan Cleaners Press Release for the month of March, 2019.