Tarleton Equestrian Team Video

MY JOB: VIDEOGRAPHER and in charge of equipment The first major group project will consist of a completed...

Agent Thank You's

CEO asked for a project that would show our appreciation to all of our agents. I personally filmed and...

Blog

Write weekly blog to inform consumers of trends and insurance related topics. Also utilized to track...

Silent Video

I was to create a silent video that tells the story of solving a problem. I had to set the scene, establish...

Portrait Photography

Took a mini photoshoot with one of my closest friends and was very pleased with the results. I just...

CAAM's News Story

I wrote a news story over a restaurant that recently opened around the publish date of this story in...

CII Redesign Newsletter

My group and I designed a newsletter for the communications department to use in the switch from Blackboard...

Jamie Hogland News Story

I wrote a news story over a girl at Tarleton State University who was shot in the face in her off-campus‚Äč...

Organized Criminal Activity News Story

I wrote a news story over a football player at Tarleton State University who was arrested for two counts...

Animal Photography

Animal photography I have taken. This consists of pastures, rodeos, and worked with. I have a passion...

Midnight Breakfast Project #2

A promotional video over Tarleton State University's Homecoming event Midnight Breakfast. The event...

Visual Analysis Assignment

Purpose: This assignment gives you the opportunity to describe the visual elements of a document and...