Inside Tarleton Agriculture- Bug Appetit

Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Videoed and edited for Inside Tarleton Agriculture's segment on Bug...

Reflection Paper Fall 2017

Reflection paper for practicum internship class, fall 2017 semester.

The Wall: Texan Debate recap

Tarleton State University’s second Texan Debate came to an end on Thursday evening after the fourth...

Updates from Fall 2017 Board of Regents meeting

Despite the interruption of a PETA protester who was arrested by Tarleton Police, the meeting continued...

Tarleton’s new Earl Rudder statue

As part of Tarleton State University’s Centennial Celebration, the university unveiled the statue...

Bonefire Construction

I was the director for this project where we explored the construction of the traditional homecoming...

Silent Film

This was my acting debut. The idea of this project was to find a problem and solve it with out speaking...

Tarleton Bonfire

Create a film about Tarleton. We chose the construction of the famous Tarleton Bonfire.

Tarleton Homecoming Traditions Film

The object of this project was to great a two minute long film over something related to Tarleton. I...

Book Formatting Excercise

This project helped me develop strong editing skills, as well as how to properly format written publications...

Texan TV News Broadcast - 10-31-17

This is an example of a weekly broadcast produced by our team and members of the Texan News Service...

Texan TV News Broadcast - 11-7-17