Freelance Graphic Design Work

I am a proficient user in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and create graphics for various musicians and...

Hair By Callye Logo

This logo was a partnership with a Weatherford based hairstylist who was in need of a new logo! We agreed...

Boutique Social Marketing

As the assistant store and marketing manager at a local boutique, I had the opportunity to dive into...

CTFS Brochure Re-Design

Cross Timbers Family Services is looking to redesign their current brochure. I generated two options...

Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Ad Campaign

This is an ad campaign that I created for my advertising class. It contains a creative process report...

Infographic

I created an infographic over the anatomy of the heart by using Illustrator.

Business Card

These are designs that I created for my own business in PowerPoint and Photoshop.

Infographic (4/6-410)[4/12]

Infographic made to show work done with Adobe InDesign.

Ethics Brochure

This brochure was designed in order to illustrate a prime use of utilitarianism, a strong concept in...

Client brochure

This brochure was created for a client adopted throughout the class. I was able to meet with the client...

President's Picnic

During this class, I had the opportunity to be on the operations team for an event for Tarleton's 16th...