Cadet Virtual Orientation 2020

During the covid-19 outbreak, the Office of Commadant asked for me to prepare a virtual orientation...

Future Intern Recruitment Project

Project inspired current interns to provide future potential inters with the basic information needed...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Event Setup

These are photos from the Lincoln Reagan Dinner.

Dog Training Company Newsletter

While working as a volunteer public relations consultant for Parker's Quality K9 dog training business...

Making a PAWS website

Here are some photos of what I created using Wix for the PAWS website. I made a home page, 3 blog posts...

Mother Are Power Post

Just another post I made for Ren's social media. This style of art is the same as my other post, " Deepen...

Deepen Learning, Increase Support

I saw that this style of art was trending in the doula community and made a post for Ren so she can...

Doula Post

My client needs content to start her doula business so I created a post she can use on her Facebook...

P.A.W.S. Facebook Cover

The P.A.W.S Facebook Cover had inaccurate information and was very bland. I wanted to spice it up and...

Employee Safety Posters

While working for Emerson I was given the task to design safety posters that are tailored to the job...