Fundraiser Flyer

I created a flyer for the fundraiser my capstone team and I hosted for the Chron's and Colitis Foundation...

B.o.B. Concert

This semester I was able to help bring B.o.B. to Tarleton. One of my main jobs was creating a marketing...

Lambda Chi Alpha Recruitment

Lambda Chi Alpha Fall Recruitment Week. I made this flyer to advertise what Lambda Chi would be hosting...

Tarleton State Homecoming Saturday Instagram Story

On Saturday, October 23, 2021, I covered the Tarleton Homecoming and shared live content on @TarletonSate...

Greystone Castle Sporting Club Map

I work for Greystone Castle Sporting Club and recognized that many guests were unfamiliar with our sporting...

Texas Social Media Conference Logo

Creating the logo for the Texas Social Media Conference has possibly been the hardest thing I have done...

Magazine for Class

In my graphics and technical writing course myself and a classmate had to little magazine using different...

Go Greek button for Fraternity and Sorority Life

For the office I intern for, we needed new marketing material to promote going greek for the upcoming...

Pink Out Game Free T-shirt Flyer

The Center for Leadership, Service and Outreach (the office that my current internship is in) created...

Formal Invitation to Panhellenic Recruitment

This past year (2020-2021) I had the honor of serving as the Panhellenic Vice President for the entire...

Web Design for Envy Co. Hair Salon

During my time as the Social Media Manager at the Envy Co. Hair Salon, I built this website for the...