recruitagrad.wordpress.com

A website that I created showcasing and highlighting some of my experiences, skills, and endeavors.

Final Exam

This project was created about a flyer I picked and why I picked it. Also in the paper the different...

Menu establishment

Designed this menu for a small restaurant business. They are new restaurant, and needed help marketing...

Newsletter

In this project, I was asked to create a newsletter for a local eyelash technician. The technician provided...

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant Brochure

I worked with my client Mr. Jose Garcia to create a brochure that would help him gain more consumers...

PostCard

In this project, I was asked to create a postcard and I was fortunate enough to have complete creative...

Garcia's Mexican Resturant Social Media Post

For my Public Relations class, I worked with a client to create two social media posts to showcase my...

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant Newsletter

In my Public Relations class, I worked closely with Garcia's Mexican Restaurant in Tolar, Texas to create...

Event Booklet

This is the events booklet I designed to hand out to our potential clients. When first starting at Harbor...

Azle gift tag from Tri-County Electric Co-op

With this project I got to show my creatie side and design a gift tag that was attached to tool kits...

Granbury gift tag from Tri-County Electric Co-op

This is a gift tag I designed on Adobe InDesign to attache to handsanitizers that were given as a gift...