Digital Content

Worked with web admin and graphic designers to come up with digital content our agents can utlitze and...

Creating an Infographic

I was to create an infographic of whatever subject I wanted. I chose to do it over business startup...

Papua New Guinea Poster

I was to design a poster for Papua, New Guinea. I wanted to keep it compatible with the brochure design...

Papua New Guinea Brochure

I was assigned a locating, Papua New Guinea, and was to design a brochure for it. I chose to design...

Log Cabin

For this project, a floor plan with instructions that were given had to be design from scratch. Had...

Bridge Project

For this project, our objective is to construct a bridge out of manila paper. The Warren type bridge...

3D Printing Construction Technology

My research assignment was over 3D printing in construction

Japan Travel Brochure

This is a project which I completed in my Technical Writing and Document Design Course. Creating this...

CII Final Project

My group and I created a report for a newsletter we created.

Emerson Safety Projects

I created these Safety PPE Posters at my Internship with Emerson Inc. I took the pictures and edited...

Planetarium Movie Night *Office Used*

This poster was created to promote the movie showing by Tarleton State University in honor of Welcome...

Hispanic Heritage Month

I made a flyer for the Hispanic Student Organization club at Tarleton State University. It was for the...