Phone-Based Customer Service

Just finished the course “Phone-Based Customer Service” by Jeff Toister, CPLP, PHR!

Customer Service: Working in a Customer Contact Ce

Just finished the course “Customer Service: Working in a Customer Contact Center” by Brad Cleveland!

Granbury Wine Walk

My group and I worked together to help manage the ticket booth, where we checked people in electronically...

Harbor Lakes Birthday Program

I had the opportunity to help update and advance our Harbor Lakes Birthday Program. At the start of...

The Power Behind Creative Low Ropes

This presentation was given at the Texas Outdoor Leadership Conference. It emphasizes that the activities...

PR Press Release

This news release was created for a client, in order for them to deliver an important message during...

Doula Brand Development

This is a logo that was designed based on the clients, a new doula, wants and wishes of eucalyptus and...

Public Relations Client Project

For a semester in my Public Relations writing class I created and completed major public relations content...

Amenity Request

This is an amenity request form I filled out for a VIP/onsite contact for a conference group. The guest...

Media Kit: Crawford's Corner Deli

I worked with a mock client (Crawford's Corner Deli) for this project to determine their media kit needs...

Press Release - Job Fair - Public Relation Writing

*This was a project for a class and not used in a client establishment

Landscaping

When I began my internship with Greater Texas Landscapes my senior year of high school, I began to learn...