Study Abroad Journal - Italy

This is a small journal that I kept while in Italy. It contains some observations I made while there...

Costa Rica Wildlife Photography Study Abroad

My trip to Costa Rica was enlightening and humbling at the same time. It was so interesting to see the...

Study Abroad

We went to Ireland for study abroad. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. Each...

Staff Pick

Nepal Video Story

Photos my classmates and I captured while visiting Nepal. Each photo represents unforgettable memories...

Study Abroad

Cultural Interview

My cultural interview turned out to be an eye opener to disadvantages in other countries.

Food and Culture Reflection Paper

This course gave me some great insight into cultural differences and beliefs. It also made me aware...

DAR Museum Minute August 2018

This is an update of what was being showcased in the National DAR Museum throughout the month of August...

ALE Artifact Submission

This photo is of me on top of the iconic Spanish Steps in the Piazza di Spagna in Rome, Italy.

REAL reflection: Paris Fashion Study Abroad

R.E.A.L. reflection from my experiences on the Fashion Studies Paris study abroad (5/20/2018-5/30/2018)

Study Abroad - Italy

These Are documents and photos highlighting my experiences while studying abroad in Italy.