DAR Museum Minute August 2018

This is an update of what was being showcased in the National DAR Museum throughout the month of August...

ALE Artificat Submission

This photo is of me on top of the iconic Spanish Steps in the Piazza di Spagna in Rome, Italy.

REAL reflection: Paris Fashion Study Abroad

R.E.A.L. reflection from my experiences on the Fashion Studies Paris study abroad (5/20/2018-5/30/2018)

Study Abroad - Italy

These Are documents and photos highlighting my experiences while studying abroad in Italy.

Ducal Palace Urbino, Italy

Attached is the powerpoint I did over the Ducal Palace in Urbino, Italy. I have also attached a reflection...

Study Abroad: Greece

Studied the history of mathematics in Greece for 3 weeks.

Leadership - Entry 1

I currently serve as a Tarleton State University Residential Leader for the academic year of 2017-2018...

Fake travel brochure

I created this brochure from scratch in InDesign. The information is all legitimate because I researched...

People to People Trip

Pictures from a trip I took to Australia and New Zealand in 2014 with People to People.

Photo essay: Haunted hot spots of the Cross Timber

Photo essay by Cameron Cook— There are three infamous paranormal activity hubs in the Cross Timbers...

Czech Republic Study Abroad - 2017

A few pictures to showcase my agricultural findings and experience within Europe.

Banson NYC Fashion Study Tour 2017

On the Banson NYC Fashion Study Tour we were in New York City for 6 days, getting to visit companies...