Messiah Lutheran Internal Newsletter

Internal newsletter for the members of Messiah Lutheran Church.

Messiah Lutheran Press Release

Press release for Messiah Lutheran Church. This press release is about a socially distanced trunk-or-treat.

S. 3198: Suicide Prevention Act Advocacy

In this assignment, I had to learn and effectively advocate for students, clients, patients, and the...

Feature Story: Two Broke College Girls

This story plans to be publicized in the Cross Timbers magazine in the Fall of 2020.

COBA Newsletter

I was in a Public Relations Writing course at Tarleton and I had the pleasure of working with a "mock...

Counselor Interview Project

This project was done for a graduate-level class in the Counseling department. It involved interviewing...

APA membership

I am an APA member. For the trip to the APA convention our professor required us to obtain an APA account...

APA conference attendance

I took a class over the summer of this year with Dr. Labansat who is a professor for TSU at the Fort...

Applied Learning Experience Submission-Spring 2019

The completed works of a two-year research project over parenting student support in higher education...

Skeptical Philosopher

I was called a skeptic for questioning many studies and findings philosophically from leaders within...

Social Perception, Influence and Relations

This is my final project for Social Psychology which focuses on the concepts of social perception, social...